Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
I don't suppose the developer has a roadmap for this game, do they? I want to know if Heather's going to fuck something any time soon. Can't stand games that have hot MILFs in them, but then force the young and boring little sister types on to you.
He must have, since we are at 39% of all available things, and yet the game's not finished :)

I'm guessing it can not be shared without spoiling the story though, hence... :)

Pokopikos

May 14, 2019
So how many Kamasutra pages are available as of the latest version? I have 15 right now, wondering if I'm missing one.

Edit: I've found a 16th one. Any more?

Oct 29, 2019
Good luck finding an NTR game where the ONLY characters are long-legged older women wearing stockings and high heels at all times.
You might want to learn how to code and do game design.
I was gonna say- NLT stuff has never had NTR in it to my knowledge.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Praise be to space Jeebus : even after the update, people still report the same fixed "bug". Truly the bestest meme ever deivsed

• Love
Reactions: Gato21

Slagmoth

Jan 26, 2019
So, I found the dumb bells and Oracle says "craft something to move the barrel" I had already improved my strength to 3 but apparently that is not enough. I increased strength before talking to Kimberly and doing the bugs but it still says I am not strong enough.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Sorry. I have a PC too but my mother-in-law uses it reagularly and I don't want her to find out I play this game and tell my dad about it
Just a remark : seems to me you are not 18 or older..... :KEK:

About your issue... android never had an update file just updated full releases... so if it's all the same to you your only option is to install all the new releases as they come out :whistle:

Slagmoth

Jan 26, 2019
Once again - remember a magic word "joiplay". Type it in the google play and take 10 minutes of your time to get familiar with the app. Maybe after that you'll stop asking the question answered billions of times all over the f95.

You should have 4 of strengh. You've missed something.
Well, crap... where do I find more dumbells?

StarPoke21

Aug 13, 2022
Once again - remember a magic word "joiplay". Type it in the google play and take 10 minutes of your time to get familiar with the app. Maybe after that you'll stop asking the question answered billions of times all over the f95.

You should have 4 of strengh. You've missed something.
Mhh I will have to check that thing aight. But do I have to start a new save? Because I don't really want to do that again, 1st time happened because I got glitched in the mansion and for some reason saved the game while I was stuck. Now I'm up to that point again but the same thing keeps happening and Erica is blocking the way and won't leave no matter what. This time I saved shortly before the chapel part so I'm not completely stuck this time, but still can't make progress in the story

3.70 star(s) 210 Votes