RPGM - Completed - The Genesis Order [v1.04] [NLT Media]

1. 5.00 star(s)

mcit111

Best style of games on here-

I find myself skipping story so much now with all the games on this site. TGO and the other games in NLT saga keep me engaged.

Sex scenes are good. I like the continuing character scenes from the other games and the models differ enough to make it interesting.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

Dr Secz

I expected more realistic game this time, but that is just my taste. I dont like so much this kind of story, sci fi, etc... Graphics are amazing like always ,animations perfect. Story like i said, i dont like this theme so much...but, i can play it . I hope he will make some realistic game story after this one,with this kind of animations and graphics. My opinion is that players need more be like real life story, i am for sure one of them. Good job for now,but four stars from me just because of the story. Advice ...well. Create some cuddling family story with neighbors ,close and far relatives . Fairy tails are just not my thing.
  3. 2.00 star(s)

Genji

Pretty disappointing.They pull the exact same plot but just from different characters.Alot of Slutty adventurous girls as nothing more than lump of meat and with ugly MC that nothing more than Unbelievable Huge dick walker.It look way too unrealistic and weird.The game also quite grindy and its very necessary for you to have a walkthrough unless you want to spent hours going around the maze searching items and solve puzzle.Some girls look off and bad design.As for myself,I'm gonna drop it and search other better game.Gudluck
  4. 2.00 star(s)

thebowkid

A lot better than Treasure of Nadia because the MC doesn't seem like a total wimp. So far so good with the sex scenes, but please keep the orgies to a minimum. I think one on one builds better connections and leads to better development of the characters. I actually skipped half of the scenes of ToN since the scenes became boring when there was basically no intimacy and every girl was just there like a lump of meat for the MC. It would be cool if there were exclusive endings for particular girls at the end. Harem endings are too boring IMO.

Update: NLT repeated the same formula from ToN. Just a fuckfest for the later half of the game. The story is a boring mess that tries to become some grandiose thing since the 1st game, but no, unless the writer changes the 4th game will probably be as trash. Can't complain much more since I play it for free.
  5. 2.00 star(s)

davidfandis

Played it till update V.14022 which means I have completed 14% of the story, The story is pretty boring nothing new in this department and it seems like NLT is forcing those boring mysteries in this game also. Characters side we have our usual cartoony beta white MC who wants to fuck whole universe with a unbelievable large dick and almost all side characters don't have depth in their character but who plays these games for story? so lets talk about sex scenes and female models, at its current stage it doesn't have many sex scenes but those which are available are good except anal scenes(I think NLT needs to fix the asshole morphs they look very ugly during penetration) and about female models, i would say they are just OK considering the target audience fetish. It would be great if NLT introduces more genre like Double penetration, orgy or sharing to the game cuz I really bored from this harem genre.
  6. 3.00 star(s)

whythehellnot?

This is quite a disappointment for a game from NLT. Coming in expecting good art, and an open world RPGM, and I was welcomed with a shit tons of cutscences, forced scenes that I can't skip.

Played for 1h45 mins and the progess is still at 0%, no thing to do just mindlessle clicking the space button like its any other VN, in fact, you don't even get to make a choice.

The scenes are extra annoying when it plays you can't just skip or save like normal RPGM games.

The plus side is this game looks quite alright with the enhanced visuals mod and the voice acting is quite nice.

Overall, it feels very restricted playing this game, no choice, no skipping, forced scenes, and still have to press the space bar button. This game is at the awkward zone of being between or VN, a game, and a movie. So far it doesn't work.
  7. 2.00 star(s)

There's just so much good about what NLT does (the renders, the fully fleshed out map, the consistent updates, the overall production value) that it's super disappointing to watch this game start to go down the same exact path LE and TON did instead of trying something new.

In regards to our MC/the plot, it's the same shit again - we're yet again trying to get to the bottom of a not-too-gripping mystery while following the same slow buildup to fucking every woman/permutation of women with our obnoxiously large dick - all while continuing to have the personality of a wet blanket and the IQ of a doorknob.

Once again, the women are limited to the same two body types as the last game. It's super tired at this point and I really wish there was some variation in the dimensions and facial structure of the models for a change, instead of most of the characters following the same 'very busty MILF' template yet again. Not every woman needs to be cartoonishly curvy with giant tits, nor do they need to squirt during every sexual encounter, and boy, it'd be nice to have some actual diversity.

I'll keep playing because, like I said, there's plenty of stuff NLT does better than anyone else - but we're still scratching the surface of what this dev could accomplish here, and that's really disappointing.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

Absolute_Icon

Already loving this in its current/early state. I don't quite understand all the negative/mediocre reviews tbh, it's a continuation of NLTs RPGM formula. So I guess if you hated ToN for some reason, don't expect this to be a completely different game.

Models are absolutely gorgeous and I've already seen some familiar faces. Saw some new puzzles/minigames and a rework of the crafting system. Lewd scenes are amazing as expected. Keep up the good work.
  9. 3.00 star(s)

Kz_45

This game is a continuation of the previous game by the same team, but it seems that the progression of graphics and animations in Treasure of Nadia has slowed down or is of lower quality. I hope the developers invest more time in improving these aspects.
  10. 5.00 star(s)

jewpito

Great game, NLT makes incredible models. %90 of people are playing this game for free, so it's incredible to get such a high quality game at such a rapid pace. People who complain about the rate of corruption don't understand the story or are choosing to ignore the narrative.
  11. 4.00 star(s)

muschi123

Seems to be the same quality as Treasure of Nadia.
    High quality renders with models you havent seen in 20 other games before and regular content updates that put others devs yearly updates to shame.
    Really looking forward to how the story will evolve.
    Only minor gripe I have is that the h-scenes kinda come at you fast without much progression so the scene sometimes dont really feel that special because it was kinda too easy to seduce some characters, but I know thats something a lot of people might be looking for.
    I personally value writing and a natural feeling story over an h-scene everytime you talk with someone in game.
  12. 5.00 star(s)

rainwake

It's stupid how many games worse than this have gotten far better ratings.

Pros
    + H-scenes are faster paced (William fucks at a faster pace than Henry from Treasure of Nadia the game previous to this one). Also character's orgasm face is not as strangely wrinkly. A note worthy improvement from Treasure of Nadia
    + High production value models. Many of the models are gorgeous
    + Animated H-scenes with good audio
    + Multiple H-scenes with a good sized cast
    + Great UI and Map
    + One of the best hint systems for any game. It's rare to get stuck. No walkthroughs needed. In Genesis Order the hint system seems to be improved further to include where to go to find missing key items
    + Gameplay is simple and not grindy
    + Very organized gallery and if it's anything like Treasure of Nadia, plenty of H-scenes
    + Option to download the update only
    + Regular updates with consistent amounts of content
    + Decent story so far. Mystery and crime are good genres. It's too early to say if the story will be good or bad. We're still getting introduced to the characters.

Cons
    - H-scenes have escalation but it would be nice if there was more escalation. It would be cool if the scenes got faster and more intense, as it progresses. For me it's really important for the girl's dialogue and body language to suggest that they really want you. NLT sort of does this with ahegao facial expression, and the girl's dialogue definitely invites you to do the deed. But once you're doing it the girl's dialogue could progress to dirtier and more wanton as you progress and the pace should quicken to respond. Even better if you get to change positions to more effectively hit her most sensitive zones. This is definitely a nit pick because most H-games don't come anywhere close
    - Some of the H-scenes are a bit awkward, or feel a bit unnatural because there isn't enough character development to arrive there. On the other hand we do get more H-scenes at a faster rate
    - Overworld navigation could be more precise. Sometimes you want to go to a zone but wind up entering another zone in between
    - Can't exit a scene replay midway through, you're forced to watch the whole thing or close the game.

Suggestions
    - More one on one H-scenes, less orgies. It's harder to build intimacy and intensity when it's an orgy. A lot of the orgy scenes from Treasure of Nadia feel like you're just going through the motions of fucking one character to another. It's not better than a good one on one scene

Conclusion
    Genesis Order is not a perfect game but deserves a 5/5 because it's MUCH better than most of the competition. You have to nit pick in ways that you wouldn't normally do with other games to find areas of improvement. The cons are not deal breakers and the pros definitely outweigh them. I think people just nit pick the areas where some games do it a little better than NLT. Notably story quality, character development, and sometimes the feel of the H-scenes.
  13. 5.00 star(s)

krinkels69

Great quality game, the dev is incredibly active and pushes out updates on a very fast basis. And it's all free! Keep it up cause there's few like this dev out there, for sure! Can't wait for the next few updates as well, interesting just like the previous game.
  14. 4.00 star(s)

Deleted member 2465880

This game should get a lot of credit just for the unparralleld level it is at in terms of overall qaulity in terms of graphics, consistency of development and how good the story and 'harem' is. Animations at start really impressed me, it was like watching an animated movie!

You also know it will deliver and will actually be completed unlike most of the games on this site.

It's everything you would expect from predecessar to TON. Everything has a touch of polish and it's generally been streamlined as you no longer have to go to a crafting site to craft anything which saves a lot of tedious clicking and watching mc darting across scenes.

However, there does seem to be a tedious element with these games which after a while force me to think 'wtf am i doing!?' Walking here, or there to get a fucking spade or what not. It does become pretty tedious.

It is practically the same formula and it's reskinned, but does it mattter if it works? All the female characters are just as enticing as before and the new setting is well-though out. But perhaps it's not enough.... I fortunately started playing TON when it was near completion so it felt pretty good to play, but given the increasing competition of other great games coming out now i'm unsure whether another re-skin of previous games is going to cut it.
  15. 3.00 star(s)

Franz Bonaparta

Hmm, it's tough to say that this game is bad.

Its definitely not best but part of the blame lies on the way ToN was made, too too much sex and a very mere plot to follow unlike that of LE

On the other hand, the story feels building something however the key being what happened in ToN which essentially is taking more brains while directing your focus away from characters involved in this game. This should have been done at a latter stage but it is what it is.

NLT devs, don't be disheartened by low reviews, just focus on plot and don't misdirect players by giving in to demands of sex 24x7, because if the game goes on same path as ToN, this will be definite an unplanned end for the trilogy
  16. 2.00 star(s)

TM | Twisted Games

It is difficult for me to give this game a low rating, because in general I appreciate the developer NLT, and their commitment to making quality products with regular updates. They have also done some obvious work to improve animations in this game, and I applaud them for that.

However, this review has to be for this particular game, The Genesis Order, and I am sorry to report that at least for now (version 12021) it appears to be a significant step back from previous content.

While animations have improved, the storytelling has taken a step back...and the formulaic RPGM flitting about the map, which aside from an interesting puzzle or two, was the weakest part of previous games...has seen no improvement.

Worst of all, this game to date is vanilla, and a bit dull. I have no qualms with a slow burn type story if it seems to be leading somewhere interesting...this one does not appear to be so far.

I hope future updates prove me wrong, and if so I will happily come back and revisit this rating...but so far The Genesis Order is strictly worse than ToN or LE in my view, and doesn't stand on it's own merits. For now it's a pass for me, and I can't in good faith recommend it.
  17. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 3195513

The Genesis Order, improves the formula of TON. The interface is better, in my opinion. I haven't seen any annoying puzzles like the ones in TON's temple, but it's not too late to add them. The crafting is better and using items is automatic. It is also easier to know what to do next.

The models are better looking than the ones in TON. But, it seems that the nun experience is declining. The nun in Lust Epidemic is still the best. Madalyn is still the creepiest. So far, the nun in this game is rather lackluster.

The MC is a detective. But, somehow he's still digging artifacts. I don't see the point. That was Henry's job.

Playing the game, I realized that it is still inferior to Lust Epidemic in terms of atmosphere. It makes the same mistake as TON to mix the ordinary personal life of MC with the actual adventure in the game. Stylistically, it doesn't make sense.

The writing is the same as in TON, a bit lazy. By some magic, all the female characters find the MC endearing and want him.

I heard that the game lacks incest. I don't see the issue, but I guess some patch will eventually turn up.

In my opinion, this is better than TON in most ways, and doesn't deserve the angry 1 point reviews. A lot more can be done with this formula, once NLT hires a better writer.
  18. 4.00 star(s)

jond2760

I would like to say that many of the negative reviews are pointing out how this game is not as good as either Lust Epidemic or Treasure of Nadia, and while that is true it is not quite entirely fair.

It's true. The Genesis Order is not as good as either of its NLT predecessors. It lacks the focus and theme of ToN and the close character intimacy of LE. The conflict in Treasure of Nadia was simple enough: there is a treasure. The theme was treasure hunters so the searching for and selling of artifacts made sense in context. They expanded the scope of the game, with nearly double the characters, but they kept the story focused enough so that everything did not seem unrelated and confusing.

Lust Epidemic was a more open ended story, with no clear conflict from the beginning, but the characters and setting were all pretty visible and accessible from the beginning.

The Genesis Order is an uncomfortable combination of the two, where there is an large map and game area with lots of characters as well as plot without a clear conflict. It made sense that the MC in Treasure of Nadia was running around the jungle selling native artifacts, that was in theme, but why is a detective finding and selling relics? Wouldn't it make more sense for him to be looking around town for clues and getting paid for doing police work?

But even with all those issues, it's still a really good game. The renders are fantastic and the general production quality is stellar. The miniquests around town are fun, and it adds depth to the setting. The characters in TGE are fun new archetypes that are already full of their own personality. It needs more focus, but we're barely 1/10th of the way through it. Most of the issues are only apparent in the context of two of the best adult games ever made, which overshadows all the good shit going on.
  19. 2.00 star(s)

Count_Chocula

Great, another fetch-quest-athon but this time without any incest to make things interesting. The first game was good because it was original, the second game was good (even if it overstayed its welcome a bit) because it kept incest and improved on the original formula. The second game got a bit old by the end though. And now this one is good because ????. It has no originality, it’s not improving on anything, and if anything it made things worse with a more vanilla setting.

Time for NLT to revamp his formula. I’m tired of walking all over the map and talking to 6 different people for a cookie cutter (but high production value) sex scene that I’m not invested in, especially now without incest content. +1 star for good production value as always, but I have no other reasons to play this game any more.
  20. 5.00 star(s)

indubarbie

Excellent graphics and storytelling from nlt. They have improved and set new standards for Adult game. Sex scenes were excellent. Rpgm is pretty good but not as good as renpy. Girls were hot as you expect from nlt game. Render quality of scenes is excellent with more story scnes.