[R> Other] Paid The Gentle Viking is Looking for an Animator with Spine Experience

TheGentleViking

Simbro ResErection Developer
Game Developer
Dec 9, 2020
Project:
The projects mainly consist of a single looping animation with multiple "options" regarding clothes and/or leg and arm pose. Revamps are typically released bi-weekly.

Developer:

Hello, I'm The Gentle Viking! I Revamp games created by other devs (with their permission). I work on games that could benefit from an engine change, animations, upgraded UI, and QOL improvements. You can find me on , , , and .

Looking for:
I'm looking for an Animator that owns and has experience with Spine.

Employment Type:
Payment will be per animation. The art for the animations is "ready to go" and will only need minor adjustments.

Work commitment:
I'm looking for someone to work on multiple projects, approximately two animations every month. The potential for extra work will be available depending on the rate and other factors.

Preferred method of contact:
You can dm me here or on my discord
Discord: The Gentle Viking#6823

Job Description:
The animator will be responsible for making quality single loop animations using Spine. Spine project file and image folder will need to be sent to me once complete. The animator may need to make minor changes to the art and/or separate parts of the art for fluid, quality animation. Understanding meshes and linked meshes are necessary for the completion of this work.

Additional comments:
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me or leave a comment here. I'm looking forward to hearing from you. Thank you for your time.