Mod Ren'Py The Gift Reloaded - Avoiding NTR + Scene Gallery + Walkthrough + Bugfix Mod [v0.08b] [Maim Lain]

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
banner.png

Game/Creator: The Gift Reloaded /
Modder:
Game Version: v0.08b

Features:
  • All NTR and sharing of girls during the first two weeks of the game has been completely 100% removed.
  • Added the option to skip the pointless open world sections during the first two weeks of the game and to skip the influence grind by automatically increasing each character's influence each day.
  • This mod adds an in-game walkthrough for every important choice in the first two weeks of the game. If a choice is required to see a scene it will be highlighted so you don't have to worry about missing scenes. Choices that aren't important and don't have lasting effects aren't highlighted so you still have freedom and can pick your preferred choice.
  • A scene gallery containing every scene from the first two weeks of the game can now be accessed from the main menu. All the scenes are already unlocked/viewable, meaning you don't have to replay the game to be able to see the scenes in the gallery.

Avoiding NTR:
  • Day 4: When Monique wears the slutty outfit the main character won't say that now she'll be able to attract other guys.
  • Day 4: The mom will now say she is going to a party with girl friends instead of with a guy on a date, and when the mom tries on the revealing dress the main character won't say that the dress will help her get noticed by guys.
  • Day 6: Choosing to have the mom wear the revealing dress on day 4 will no longer cause her to get fucked by another guy. The normal night scene with the main character will play instead.
  • Day 7: During the morning handjob scene the sister won't talk about having touched other dicks before.
  • Day 7: The mom will no longer talk about fucking the guy from her date (since now it never happened).
  • Day 8: During Clara's story event Clara will no longer give James a blowjob and James won't flirt with her.
  • Day 10: During Clara's masturbation scene the main character will no longer tell Clara to imagine fucking another guy.
  • Day 11: The mom will no longer mention dating George during the morning and after work story events.
  • Day 12: The main character will no longer talk about Monique's previous sexual partners after having sex with her.
  • Day 14: George is no longer the mom's ex-boyfriend and is now a Cthulhu cultist (trust me it works).
  • Day 14: During the mom handjob/blowjob scene instead of saying she's had a lot of experience pleasing men over the years she will now say she hasn't had experience since her husband died. The main character will also no longer say her previous partner was lucky.
  • Other: The sister will no longer say she's the school slut or is slutty for her friends at school when the main character talks to her at the house.
  • Other: The mom will no longer talk about George when the main character talks to her at the house.
  • Other: When clicking the condom in the mom's room the main character will no longer assume it's George's.
  • Other: The main character will no longer ask Clara at the office about having other lovers or fucking customers.

Improvements:
  • Day 1: Added an option at the start of the game to skip the character / role setup and use the default incest roles and names.
  • Day 3: Added the option to stop your tests on Clara and Monique so it's less embarrassing.
  • Day 6: You can now do the sister's scene AND the mom's scene at night instead of being forced to choose one and miss the other.
  • Day 8: Choosing to fuck Susan will no longer cause Clara to be mad at you.

Bugfixes:
  • Fixed Ashley's default name from "Ashly" to "Ashley"
  • Fixed the "world_save_version" crash caused when loading a save
  • Fixed the "item_story_cleaver" crash caused when opening your inventory

Installation:
PC: Unzip the mod and put the folder named "game" from the mod in your "TheGiftReloaded-0.08b-pc" folder.
Mac: Unzip the mod -> Right click your TheGiftReloaded.app -> Click "Show Package Contents" -> Open the "Contents" then "Resources" folders -> Hold the Option key and drag the folder named "game" from the mod to the "autorun" folder -> Click merge

DOWNLOAD
- - - -

1.png 2.png 3.png 4.png 5.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
I appreciate the walkthrough, but is the anti "NTR" portion optional or not. If it isn't it should be.
I agree, I'm not a fan of NTR but I would love it if there was an option to leave it on.
Sorry but it's too much work for me to make a separate version of the mod with the NTR/sharing. I didn't even manage to finish more than the first 2 in-game weeks of the game since making the mod for that was already a lot of work.

Love the mod, but can you please add a money and skill cheat function to this mod as well.
I haven't gotten to the open world part of the game with the money and skills, but if I do I'll add cheats for them.

zerozip0

May 23, 2018
Installation:
PC: Unzip the mod and put the folder named "game" from the mod in your "TheGiftReloaded-0.08b-pc" folder.
If a folder called "game" is supposed to be created when the mod is unzipped then something is amiss!
Should we rename the folder "355732_TheGiftReloaded_LainsMod_v0-8b" to "game" and replace the game's "game" folder with it? Or should one instead transfer the contents of the "355732_TheGiftReloaded_LainsMod_v0-8b" to the game's "game" folder? Or am I just not getting all the files required to make it work?

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
zerozip0
Unzip the mod, inside the mod folder there is a folder called "game", put that folder in your "TheGiftReloaded-pc" folder.

zerozip0

May 23, 2018
Like I mentioned previously: no folder called "game" is created when one unzips the mod. The one folder that is created is the "355732_TheGiftReloaded_LainsMod_v0-8b" folder in which two other folders exist: "gallery" and "script files".
Edit: When using the other of the download options the folder being created will simply be called "TheGiftReloaded_LainsMod_v0-8b".
I do see a game folder when opening the zip file in peazip, but that folder is not created when the files are extracted...

Last edited:
Reactions: Dnindustry

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
zerozip0
I'm not sure what is wrong with whatever program you're using to unzip the mod. Just use Windows to extract the zip file or put in the gallery and script file folders in your "TheGiftReloaded-pc/game" folder.

BOSOBS

May 24, 2019
so what your saying is dont use this mod if you dont want to play a boring game

Last edited:

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Can I fuck my mom and sis in this version?
i believe the word is no
the mc made so nany mistakes since the beginning of this version
i am surprise hes still alive and pushing for another update
You're wrong. Sex with the mom and sister has been in the game for a long time.
Also, keep questions and comments about the game in the game thread, not the thread for the mod.

BOSOBS

May 24, 2019
You're wrong. Sex with the mom and sister has been in the game for a long time.
Also, keep questions and comments about the game in the game thread, not the thread for the mod.
oh yeah prove it show me a pic you liar
only bj thats all they show