RPGM Completed Crimson Colosseum [v1.02] [Enokippu / Kagura Games]

4.50 star(s) 22 Votes

Shiryuu612

May 31, 2017
For that mega speech , i gave in and made another dummy account thats not for just myself :ForeverAlone:, mega
is harsh , can't risk the main acc or the storage dummies , link will be in the OP shortly

Finally there you are , but after i edited the Necessary Settings spoiler in the OP with the required software (RTP)
Install the RPG Maker VX Ace from the link inside that spoiler and see if it works , if not try the other RTP mentioned
Welll then Just make a dummy acc for yourself so you can use it anytime by the way thanks for uploading it.

Shiryuu612

May 31, 2017
I do indeed have a patreon, but haven't posted there a long time, the only patreon I have is a friend atm^^.
I would like to keep translating but I'm not sure what for a game I should choose, so if anyone has some suggestions I would be more that willing to check it out :)
How about this?

Some people have been trying to translate it But they're still trying to learn Japanese but he hasn't made any progress yet maybe you can help him?

Cursed Atelier

Creator Team of VoidBound
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
How about this?

Some people have been trying to translate it But they're still trying to learn Japanese but he hasn't made any progress yet maybe you can help him?
Sure, I will send him a PM if he needs help and see what I can do.

YakuzaZzz

Donor
Sep 28, 2017
I know, right?! It's fuckin' great! :eazyHype:
You know whats fucking great Tales of Two Sword is being translated .... and the dude started this month thinking he'll finish my the end of it there is 9 chapters and he's already at 4 complete translated THATS FUCKING HYPE :eazyHype:

Reactions: ponyguy

Shiryuu612

May 31, 2017
Sure, I will send him a PM if he needs help and see what I can do.
Yeah thanks by the way I think the menu on the game has already been translated I've played it some of the items are on Japanese the rest of the story is the same also is the menu going to be translated in this game too?

Last edited:
Jul 22, 2017

I'm still getting this dll error thingy even after upgrading my winrar to 5.50 since I require that for the encoding stuff which I did as well. I choose the Japanese one I extracted it to a map then downloaded the rpg maker and followed those instructions as well. After I installed it I tried to run the game normally or with locale emulator and still nothing. Help?

Reactions: Konstantinus

Cursed Atelier

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017

I'm still getting this dll error thingy even after upgrading my winrar to 5.50 since I require that for the encoding stuff which I did as well. I choose the Japanese one I extracted it to a map then downloaded the rpg maker and followed those instructions as well. After I installed it I tried to run the game normally or with locale emulator and still nothing. Help?
Have you tired changing the name of the RGSS202J.dll to RGSS202E.dll in the game.ini?

Borioje

Jun 30, 2017
i did all what they say and when the game start i get this file i dont have RGSS202j.dll i have TRGSSX.dll pls can you help me

Cursed Atelier

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
In the game folder you have a file called Game.ini
You open that and change the J letter with an E.

sentenz

Sep 21, 2017
Spoiler-Content: "There are no cross-section views."

*4th picture showing a cross section view*

Cursed Atelier

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
Try to place this file inside the game folder, where the .exe is located.

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
You know whats fucking great Tales of Two Sword is being translated .... and the dude started this month thinking he'll finish my the end of it there is 9 chapters and he's already at 4 complete translated THATS FUCKING HYPE :eazyHype:
I know! I've seen the translation thread! I'm so excited! :eazyHype:

Reactions: YakuzaZzz
4.50 star(s) 22 Votes