RPGM Completed Crimson Colosseum [v1.02] [Enokippu / Kagura Games]

4.50 star(s) 22 Votes

Draghough

May 26, 2017
first game on this site thats actually triggered my protection, not gonna download this virus thats forsure hahaha
Logic.exe : your condom broke even before to download the file,meaning the host you tried to download from triggered it "thats forsure hahaha"
In december 2018 the russian site that renamed and used the same archive i uploaded here can vouch for it :ROFLMAO:
Jokes aside , there's no virus embedded into the game or it's library

glhf dude

Reactions: Farhan2077

Grabity

Feb 13, 2019
Logic.exe : your condom broke even before to download the file,meaning the host you tried to download from triggered it "thats forsure hahaha"
In december 2018 the russian site that renamed and used the same archive i uploaded here can vouch for it :ROFLMAO:

glhf dude
thats wonderful a 3rd party website can tell you everything is clean, the other problem is no Mega, the 3 you have up are not only slow download, but when a website asks you to manually disable ad block it usually means it's a shady place... but please do inform me when a MEGA shows up as i'd download that in a heartbeat since MEGA isn't sketchy and easier to handle faster download and i know it wont trigger Panda or CC for a virus.

Reactions: crowofoblivion

Grabity

Feb 13, 2019

glhf dude
""
  • We think it might be a malicious, unwanted, or uncommon file.
    • Malicious: You tried downloading malware.
    • Unwanted: You tried downloading a deceptive piece of software. This program, disguised as a helpful download, may actually make unexpected changes to your computer.
    • Uncommon: You tried downloading an unfamiliar and potentially dangerous piece of software.
  • We've found that the website you tried to download the file from has been known to distribute malware.
"" i suggest removing the MEGAUP link than because MEGAUP is.... bad mmmk.

Draghough

May 26, 2017
thats wonderful a 3rd party website can tell you everything is clean, the other problem is no Mega, the 3 you have up are not only slow download, but when a website asks you to manually disable ad block it usually means it's a shady place... but please do inform me when a MEGA shows up as i'd download that in a heartbeat since MEGA isn't sketchy and easier to handle faster download and i know it wont trigger Panda or CC for a virus.
""
  • We think it might be a malicious, unwanted, or uncommon file.
    • Malicious: You tried downloading malware.
    • Unwanted: You tried downloading a deceptive piece of software. This program, disguised as a helpful download, may actually make unexpected changes to your computer.
    • Uncommon: You tried downloading an unfamiliar and potentially dangerous piece of software.
  • We've found that the website you tried to download the file from has been known to distribute malware.
"" i suggest removing the MEGAUP link than because MEGAUP is.... bad mmmk.

theres a mega but it's rip, and it won't ever be revived , and i will only reupload when all links are dead and anonymous upload file hosts only , a uploader can maintain mirrors or add more if they like do so, I also have none of the issues you have just described , you may want to refer to your adblocker's documentation
I am not asked to disable mine nor that i get any security warnings from a oversensitive av vendor...
They forgot to mention that the same website can also be used to distribute hacked paid products including theirs :HYPERS:

For that random suggestion theres is a better place for it : https://f95zone.to/threads/approved-file-hosts-updated-2019-03-18.3432/

PS: asking to disable adblock isn't sketchy when ads are the only source of revenue , can be bypassed easily and they don't limit bandwidth fyi

cheers

H.ERO

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
how to i fight the Witch? i always got Bad end in raining storm not have a change to fight her

voandlo

May 17, 2018
Edit: I am an idiot that missed some of the requirements. Big thanks to Mozenrak for bringing them to my attention.
Guide to achieve the Good ending:
0) You must talk to Leila (blond-haired Red Collar) in dormitory after you win couple of fights (duels or money matches - no matter), and you must do it BEFORE day 6. (You shouldn't miss it if you interact with dormitory constantly, she has a question mark above her head).
1) Beat all of duelists up to day 19.
2) In red light district map AT MIDNIGHT go to the top-left corner and catch your red-headed roommate, after that talk with her at the dorm, and catch her in the district again and stop them. After that she will become your friend.
3) From day 15 onward meet little succubus AT MIDNIGHT town gate, in the main plaza.
4) On DAY 20 EXACTLY have a breakfast with the girls in the dormitory. (Hard to miss unless you are ignoring the dormitory, talk to the white haired girl).
5) From day 20 onward you should meet the succubus and one-eyed old man in the red light district. (The guy is the one who kicked your ass in the intro, the Boss). Just walk upwards and talk to the girl with the question mark.
6) After that you MUST come into the left room in the colosseum near the molester who groped Sachi every day (the guard will give you way) and talk to Roro (cape person).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

th4n4s1s

Jan 28, 2019
I am trying to download this. 3/4 hosts don't work and the only one MEGAUP is giving me an exe to install and not a compressed file.

Draghough

May 26, 2017
I am trying to download this. 3/4 hosts don't work and the only one MEGAUP is giving me an exe to install and not a compressed file.
1. = use ublock filters (build-in) and EasyList would be enough to download without rogue ads , alternatively clicking the download button ~3 times should give the real link when they get sick of the popups
2. =
3. nofile = sevice shutdown
4. mega = dmca cucklords

th4n4s1s

Jan 28, 2019
1. = use ublock filters (build-in) and EasyList would be enough to download without rogue ads , alternatively clicking the download button ~3 times should give the real link when they get sick of the popups
2. =
3. nofile = sevice shutdown
4. mega = dmca cucklords
Thanks, I got it from megaup after getting the recommended software. Game seems good. ;)

LabwaJays

Oct 21, 2019
I keep trying to play but whenever I try to unpack it it says that “the file may be damaged” or something like that. Do I need a specific app to extract it? Am I just dumb? Please let me know

111Himiko111

Jun 16, 2018
I need a help qwq, i'm so close rn...
Everytime i tried to open the game, it says Ume Gothic **** (the rest is japanese)
Can anyone please help me qwq

4.50 star(s) 22 Votes