Ren'Py - The Goblin Tale [v0.15 Public] [SC]

1. 5.00 star(s)

sweetcutey

From my experience playing this game (version 0.14), I don't know why people are cynical about this game. When I tried it in this version, it turned out that the game is completely free and good to play. Also, there is a little grind in this game, but it can be skipped.

Keep up the good work SC.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

GemKiller

I'm a big fan of goblin games, but this one left me feeling sick. I get that creating a good game takes time and money, but this one's just...meh. Plus, there are in your face commercials in the full game. Seriously, all the potentially interesting story and, well, adult stuff is locked behind a paywall. It's like they're saying, "You want more than a bra and some spanking? Fork over the cash!"

Honestly, it's not even worth the download. I've had like six ads pushing me to their Patreon, which is basically essential if you want any real content. I've seen devs trying to make a buck, but this one takes the cake. Minimal content, and when you do get a taste, they want you to pay for it. It's like they think they're Ubisoft or something, running a huge production. My advice? Steer clear of this game, or check back in three years and hope they've added some free stuff.
  3. 1.00 star(s)

Hraju_z_Nudy

I really like goblins games, but i dont see potencional in this game. I know it take so much time and money to build some good game but this game is really mid... and inside game are comarcionals on full game...
  4. 1.00 star(s)

tgtisout

I'll barely write here but this..
    i played v 0.4 Public right now.
    As mentioned from others before.. theres is some content blocked behind a Paytreon Wall. So if you wanna see more, you have to be a Patreon and get another version of the game, i guess.
    Now to the game..
    After all this time, i played the one or other game that was promoted to this page. But this here, really is one of the worst in my opinion. YES in other games you have to grind some things aswell.. but Dev.. why do you think its "fun" to grind 45 ingame Days Money and/or Skills? With almost the same phrases and things to do over and over again. Its just dumb clicking on the right choices. And when i finally thought i finished the grind.. it was the end of the version. WOW.
    There are possibilities to even fill a grind with some love and story.. this was just lazy. Can't recommend this game right now.
  5. 1.00 star(s)

Deleted member 2755092

The renders are bordering on being atrocious.

Every couple of clicks, you get a game over.

The soundtracks, is terrible, half of the actions or more are paywalled to the "extended version".

This thing, is neither worth your time, nor the inconvenience the download will cause to so many electrons.
  6. 1.00 star(s)

sofuckyyy

So where to begin... The CGs are pretty bad. The mindless clicking grind is real. I'm not even sure if this can be considered a game tbh. There is 1 scene so far and the game is 850MB somehow. I dont even know what to say other than I want the 20min of my life I spent on this back.