Furyan

Nov 16, 2017
Don't wanna be a dick about it, because every time you complain or criticize you summon the shills or the catch phrase mob: "If you don't support you can't criticize!", but didn't he say that it was supposed to be 3 short updates in 3 weeks instead of a big one, them being for example: v0.7, v0.7b and v0.7 producer version, or something like that?

Now what we got was just those two short beach scenes with the producer version...

v0.6 were 4 scenes, with the producer version giving all 4 scenes one more variation... #sad.

Reactions: lipe2410

Ben02Rog98

Sep 17, 2022
Don't wanna be a dick about it, because every time you complain or criticize you summon the shills or the catch phrase mob: "If you don't support you can't criticize!", but didn't he say that it was supposed to be 3 short updates in 3 weeks instead of a big one, them being for example: v0.7, v0.7b and v0.7 producer version, or something like that?

Now what we got was just those two short beach scenes with the producer version...

v0.6 were 4 scenes, with the producer version giving all 4 scenes one more variation... #sad.
I think that the producer version will be released after each short update that is divided into three parts. This has only been the first part. Then the content of the second and third parts will be released later. And all of them with their respective producer version.

Reactions: Furyan

Furyan

Nov 16, 2017
I think that the producer version will be released after each short update that is divided into three parts. This has only been the first part. Then the content of the second and third parts will be released later. And all of them with their respective producer version.
I hope you are right brother, makes more sense, and would be better for the fans...

Reactions: Ben02Rog98
3.80 star(s) 49 Votes