VN Ren'Py The Good Instructor Frenzy [v1.80 Elite] [LovelyBone Productions]

2.60 star(s) 17 Votes

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Really dev 2 years waiting for a damn Eliana teasing scene. Especially with what we already did in the past.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
So, looking at this for the first time, and the game starts out with a prologue that suggests this'll be an adventure/action/thriller-type story. Then the game proper begins and everything slows waaay down with an MC who's afraid to talk to girls and has no idea how to behave around women, and slow and innnocent fumbling first relationship-type story telling.

The MC has no business teaching a class, letting the students run all over him from the first lesson onwards, he gets flustered just talking to a (moderately) pretty girl, and it ruins his day if he sees a girl talking to another guy.

So um, does this pick up the pace a bit later on? I've played up to the arrival of the sister, is it worth sticking with if I didn't mind the prologue but found everything since then to be a slog?

(Obviously no judgement if you really like the game. People can enjoy different things.)

jonquilnatrix

Feb 27, 2024
It's definitely not an action/thriller game to this point. It's a slow build relationship game first and foremost. Eventually some mysterious person does try to setup the MC for a crime and to be caught by the police leading to the intro scene occurring, and the MC sorta going on the lam in the last chapter (but seemingly returning home next release?) But I still highly doubt that plot will ever really be the primary one over the relationship building/juggling or that you're going to see a gun toting/fighting MC.

Reactions: gregers

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
It's definitely not an action/thriller game to this point. It's a slow build relationship game first and foremost. Eventually some mysterious person does try to setup the MC for a crime and to be caught by the police leading to the intro scene occurring, and the MC sorta going on the lam in the last chapter (but seemingly returning home next release?) But I still highly doubt that plot will ever really be the primary one over the relationship building/juggling or that you're going to see a gun toting/fighting MC.
Thanks for the response! Neither the MC, the girls, nor the writing appeal to me, so I'll bow out there.

Cunt

Supreme Asshole
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Feb 7, 2019
Soo. How much content does it have without teasing

jonquilnatrix

Feb 27, 2024
Hello
any incest patch?
I already posted my fan made one (well two versions actually. One just changes the sister to remain bio. The other one makes a larger plot change and makes Emily your actual cousin...because why the hell not?) they're on page 22. Just not listed on the front page. But I'm editing that post to keep it compatible with the latest version whenever a new release is posted here so they should work with 1.70.

Reactions: Walter Victor

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
The Good Instructor Frenzy [v1.80 Elite] [LovelyBone Productions]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

2.60 star(s) 17 Votes