HTML - Abandoned - The Greater Good [v0.1.8 b9] [ElysiumDev]

1. 5.00 star(s)

lfforumvr

The aesthetics of the interface, the usability, the feeling of having so many options; omg; a new level for a web browser game! Great job building the infrastructure for that, well done!
    It still lacks significant amount of content for PC, but I hope this will soon change. It makes sense maybe to focus in only 1-2 routes for now to get something that seems more complete.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

Jamboxxx

So far quite promising and I think with some work will be very good, but it's being held back by a lack of content and gamebreaking bugs at the moment.
    There's been ultiple times I've chosen a route only to end up getting a broken passage. Also sometimes I'm unable to go back to the previous page meaning I have to go to my latest save.

Given a few more updates and this should hopefully be excellent though! A bug fix patch is imo mandatory though.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Akami0

When is the next update ?

I loved this game, the way and the controls make you to want more new content, it doesn't matter if it doesn't contain images, and I hope everyone will give it a try and they will absolutely love this game
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Kori Kasai

It was a great, though short, experience. The character creation was fun, allowing for intersex and trans options as well as the normal male and female. The chooseable content was nice, having a decent amount. Though I would like to see more in future updates. And while I personally would love to see pictures as an option, I understand that would be very difficult to add in. Especially if you have it where it updates with what you pick. Overall, it was a great game and can't wait to see more.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

DenverWulf

Excellent start to a game, good ui, writing is good not to much and not to little. It has great potential. Its a little light on content but it to be expected when you have multiple paths hopefully we see a lot more, Best of luck to the Dev on this one!
  6. 5.00 star(s)

MercyLiene

Can't wait for more updates.
    Politics and political sims untouched genre in the erotic games.
    But it has alot of potential, and it has so much room for different fantasies, and power-dynamics. And not to mention it has so much room to stand on its own without counting in the Erotic parts.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

Marquis Forneus

An interesting premise, with seemingly impactful choices, decent character creation, and a dev that's actually been responding to people's comments and as such, probably cares about the community of the game.

All in all, it's a good start, and frankly, I'm interested to see where it goes.

I'd like to give it a 4/5 stars, for lacking latex... but I feel that'd just be a dick move in this case given how few ratings it has.

I'll entrust you with the 5 stars, don't dissapoint.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

ButtslutAnna

The game has a great base to build off of. It is however very early in development and is very short but as a demo it is very promising. I will be definitely looking forward to more content in the future.