The Greedy Witch (mind control, pet girl, magic...etc.)

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

AlmightySpoon

Game Developer
May 12, 2017
I working on a first-person mind control hentai game.
im open to put any idea in my game. Feels free to suggest yours.
I already finished the first version, but before you play: this is my first game and i know i have some problem with my english. But i fix my mistakes in every updates.
2017_0915_1403_000.png 2017_0906_2110_001.png

Last edited:

The-real-Vastitas

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
i only publish it when its ready
With all these 0.00001 versions and micro...pico...nano...updates running rampant that is probably one of the best ideas I've read in awhile no matter game or genre...it is however incompatible with the idea of making money via Patreon...without quantity no one will notice quality...anyways enough of this rant have fun creating...best of luck to you and your project.

Reactions: Nohiul

Lisa007

Feb 16, 2020
The game did not meet my expectations, there are mistakes and the story is not so good...

kamti

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2018
Yep :p. This game was a mistake. That was the first version of my first game and im not satisfied with the result. (bad story, lot of bug etc.) I started a new trainer game from the beginning and i only publish it when its ready.
Hi bro,

I support your idea to release the game when it's ready only. I do the same. I was told it's not the best way to make money, but this should be a standard approach in my opinion.

Wish you luck.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote