TheGreys

Game Developer
Jul 27, 2022
Cover.jpg

Overview:
After working in several small-time jobs and graduating from university, you got offered a semi-decent job in an international trading company. Meanwhile, life throws many opportunities down your way, it is up to you to decide. It's time for you to wake up from the dream and face the world's facts.​

Thread Updated: 2024-01-13
Release Date: 2024-01-13
Developer: The Greys - - -
Censored: No
Version: 4.3 Steam
Language: English, Russian, Turkish, Portugese (Brazil), Chinese (Simplefied)
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Fan Sigs:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux/Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -

Extras: MULTI-MOD* -
Gallery Unlocker*

SonsOLiberty thanks for the link
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

Kf6.png Sn8.png Pt19.png Rs7.png Kf36.png MsR5.png NgM3.png SkrD2.png Sb35.png Cr7.png Tco2.png Gym2.png Golf9.png Kfl18.png Bar20.png Ky10.png UyW3.png MRd35.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Did you not see the many games? The mere fact he got replaced by not one but two girls
in the last game tells it all.
Even bond guys have to retire sometime.

4 screenshot. Natan Drake... OMG... What happened to you? Time is merciless. :LOL::LOL::LOL:
Nice renders and good-looking girls.

Tag question: is this "women will dominate you no matter what you do" femdom or "there are women who will seek to dominate you, but it's your decision to submit/overcome/ignore them entirely" femdom?
So the description doesn't give much info but from the tags we can guess it's going to be a femdom/humiliation centered type of game?
This game has romance also .. we have to be able to love someone for that too.
Cannot see how anyone down and feeling helpless as a dominated victim can hold a prestigious job.
Where does his prestige come from? Fairy tales? Gams like these? Where does he get the uplift?

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
Just finished it and it was great initial release... can't really say much about the story yet but visuals and characters look good. I will definitely keep an eye on this one :cool:

Dev i hope you consider optimizing your files (specially images and videos, audio was good) if you do and encode videos with reasonable bitrate and images from PNG to WebP with 95% quality ratio you will get great result with little to no quality lose yet great reduction in size. You may check below repack (compressed version) i did and its only 96MB yet quality wise its very close to original, this also includes a modified script with few changes but nothing really major :geek:

[VN] [Ren'Py] The Grey Dream [Episode 1] [TheGreys] [IQO-VQO, MyRepack]

Original size: 679MB
Repack size: 96MB

PC = / /
MyMod only =

Notice: If you want just my modified script, download MyMod above and extract it in "game folder".

Looking forward to future updates, good luck TheGreys (y)

Last edited:

fitgirlbestgirl

Jul 27, 2017
The renders look good but this is one of the least informative game posts I've ever seen. All the renders are just character shots without context and the synopsis is literally nothing.

Reactions: exmg and Skeltom

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
doubt.gif

Soo, the overview doesn't say much, but having humiliation and femdom tags without having maledom, I guess this is an exclusive femdom game?

I think it would be good to have a list of planned tags and maybe know if the fetishes are avoidable (it doesn't happen according to players choice) skippable (it happens but the player skips the scene) or if it need it for the plot and forced.

Anyways good luck.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 51 Votes