Meiri

Nov 1, 2019
I liked this game in general, but I kinda wish some of the girls got a little more development on her stories, specially those you meet early on Kelly, Lily, Lily's friend... 5 episodes in they still feel like side girls, or maybe it was just my decisions, but I didn't feel like they did anything relevant or learn anything from them in comparison to others...

MAGO-DAG

Forum Fanatic
Sep 1, 2023
I downloaded it today and Finished episode 1-2, quite an interesting game. I like the story so far 1000219440.png

Let's see what happens next)))

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: AlexMpog

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
I liked this game in general, but I kinda wish some of the girls got a little more development on her stories, specially those you meet early on Kelly, Lily, Lily's friend... 5 episodes in they still feel like side girls, or maybe it was just my decisions, but I didn't feel like they did anything relevant or learn anything from them in comparison to others...
yeah ive always felt like that was the weakest part of the game tho I still need to play the update but I heard alot of mixed things from one of the girls

Reactions: nitkonikic

MAGO-DAG

Forum Fanatic
Sep 1, 2023
Finished the whole update, quite an interesting game in terms of plot and development!
During the episodes there was a feeling that this was some kind of genre about detectives and mafia secrets, a really amazing game, we are waiting impatiently for more! (y) TheGreys

I like Ann and Kelly at this point, it's too early to talk about the others, since there's little development about them especially for some girls there is not enough screen time and everything is confusing...

Itsphred

Aug 15, 2024
1st time since downloading this VN and finally had time to play.. my Thoughts... Renders are great!! women are beautiful.. story and dialogues are 8/10 in my book.. as much as I despised Helen in the beginning.. every time I see her my jaw drops.. lol and Lily is just drop dead gorgeous! Definitely can't wait to see how far the story goes with Hayley.. she's growing on me.. Beautiful game imo.. Can't wait for more chapters.. keep up the great work!!

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
1st time since downloading this VN and finally had time to play.. my Thoughts... Renders are great!! women are beautiful.. story and dialogues are 8/10 in my book.. as much as I despised Helen in the beginning.. every time I see her my jaw drops.. lol and Lily is just drop dead gorgeous! Definitely can't wait to see how far the story goes with Hayley.. she's growing on me.. Beautiful game imo.. Can't wait for more chapters.. keep up the great work!!
Not really sold on Haley, But I'm certainly enamored with Helen & Lily. I keep flip flopping on who I like best. :)

Reactions: Itsphred

Venesa41

May 2, 2023
The Models Of This Game. I mean so beautiful and nice. Specially Women Characters. Hats Off Developer To Hardworking. Waiting New Updates.

Reactions: TheGreys
4.00 star(s) 71 Votes