Mod Ren'Py The Grey Dream [Ep5]- MultiMod [Ep5][GB]

SteelyDan14

Formerly Known as GeekBone
Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
TheGreyDreamF95.png

Overview:
This is a simple MultiMod providing cheat functionality, walkthru assistance and unlocks any Gallery or Scene replay automatically,
I am always open to suggestions, so please let me know if you have any thoughts or suggestions on what you would like to see.

Cheat Menu is accessible on the Quick Menu at the bottom of the screen while playing.

Thanks to @colombeen for the gallery unlocker code which I lifted from the game thread.

Updated: 08/13/2024
Game/Creator: The Grey Dream / The Greys - - -
Modder: SteelyDan14 aka Geekbone /
Mod Version:Ep5
Game Version: Ep5
Language: English

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download: -

While not difficult, these MODS take a lot of time to create and maintain.
I do this for fun, but I would love a cup of coffee!

A list of all my active MODs can be found on my

Last edited:

SteelyDan14

Formerly Known as GeekBone
Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
I tested on a fresh install and it worked as expected. Please let me know of any errors or problems, and as always, suggestions are welcome. This is my most robust multimod so far and I plan on adding a few more things, but I wanted to get the base one up and running.

Thanks everyone!

tmu500

Apr 14, 2024
I tested on a fresh install and it worked as expected. Please let me know of any errors or problems, and as always, suggestions are welcome. This is my most robust multimod so far and I plan on adding a few more things, but I wanted to get the base one up and running.

Thanks everyone!
Thanks for the mod. If possible, can you do a multi-mod for "Bad Memories", we highly appreciate it.

Azsouth

Mar 1, 2021
does this work on steam as well (where it won't block achievements and be considered a cheat)?