RPGM Complete The Grimoire and the Gross Man in one Town [SHIBAHU Cement] (TEMP taboo test thread)

Jul 7, 2018
1606897961375.png
Aka:

I'm currently translating this game, but it has a potentially taboo subject in it, which might get the game rejected on the site, so I translated that (and only that) one part of the game and ask you all to judge if it is appropriate to post on this site.
For context, one of the victims of this mind control/rape game is the daughter of your first victim, your milf neighbor. The girl is "hinted" to being young because of her fashion sense and some dialogue. Her body type isn't loli and a her dialogue isn't innocent enough to imply it, but to be safe I altered some minor parts of her dialogue to remove any chance of misunderstanding. The changes are minimal and I did my best not to alter the dialogue's meaning.

Also, this isn't the final draft, I made this in a hurry while being bedridden (my brain don't work no good atm), so I hope you can excuse me for mistakes I potentially made.

Warning: This thread is for testing purposes, so I will remove the thread once I know whether or not I can continue working on the game.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
I'm just checking the dlsite and didn't see any "Loli" tag on it, so how does it has "taboo content" in this? Unless that site put that tag on it then no it didn't have any loli in it (at best she was a Lolita and at worst an adult who didn't grow up), so feel free to translating the game please

Last edited:

Bloemkool

Aug 13, 2017
Haven't tested it but I'd say don't worry about it, even if it gets delisted you can host it on other sites ya know.

JustXuX

Modder
Jr. Uploader
Jan 13, 2020
So I'm guessing you want to overtake the project? I don't really mind since I haven't gotten too far yet (due to being bedridden thanks to a "certain virus"), just let me know what you decide to do, so we don't work on the same game, which would be redundant.
Adding the circumstances you're in (get well soon), I'll gladly take over this project, I already translated all system-wise necessary terms and 2 common events aside from yours.

Reactions: Corbeau

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Looks like justxux will just use MTL?

You can't take over a real translation project with MTL...

Jul 7, 2018
Adding the circumstances you're in (get well soon), I'll gladly take over this project, I already translated all system-wise necessary terms and 2 common events aside from yours.
Ok, I'll leave it up to you then. Feel free to use the RAR I attached, it has the ingame images that needed translation (things like the title card, credits, warning, etc.). They had to be decrypted, photoshoped and then re-encrypted in order to work, so I thought I'd save you the trouble. I also included the PNG versions of them so you can see what they look like. I tried to make them look similar to the original.

Anyway, good luck to you, I'm looking forward to re-playing it with your translation. Also, let me know if you bump into any issues while translating it.

Jul 7, 2018
Looks like justxux will just use MTL?

You can't take over a real translation project with MTL...
Justxux didn't say MTL though. But checking out the previous game he worked on NTR Adventurer Alisa, you can't really call it a MTL, it wasn't perfect, but it was highly edited and you could understand mostly everything that was going on (as I recall). Anyway, lets not be too hasty with accusations and see how things play out for a bit.

Reactions: notail

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Not trying to downplay his contributions to the forums, or accusing him of foul play. It's just that there is a tier list when it comes to translation quality. Official release > Fan translation > edited MTL > MTL.

Edited MTL is generally decent enough to play, but it is quite a downgrade from a real translation. I don't like the prospect of losing a quality translation to get a mediocre one a bit faster. I suppose you didn't put much work into this yet, so you could move on to a different game when your health recovers.

Reactions: SiegH (KazeVongola)

JustXuX

Modder
Jr. Uploader
Jan 13, 2020
Not trying to downplay his contributions to the forums, or accusing him of foul play. It's just that there is a tier list when it comes to translation quality. Official release > Fan translation > edited MTL > MTL.

Edited MTL is generally decent enough to play, but it is quite a downgrade from a real translation. I don't like the prospect of losing a quality translation to get a mediocre one a bit faster. I suppose you didn't put much work into this yet, so you could move on to a different game when your health recovers.
As SiegH said, my first translation project was NTR Alisa, I used MTL and learned the corresponding software, japanese SFX and some additional things. I translated all the dialogues aside battles, in ~9 days. I just wanted to see for myself will I succeed and if it's worth it. I was surprised to know that even if I can't read japanese, I could translate that game using MTL and romaji ( The romanization of Japanese is the use of Latin script to write the Japanese language ) as a consequence of watching anime for quite a long time.
Here's my second project: https://f95zone.to/threads/translation-request-erotic-prohibition-elite-academy-musou.53926/
As for this one, I'll do my best to provide (for free) to me personally and to others, a translation I could be proud of.

Reactions: SiegH (KazeVongola)

JustXuX

Modder
Jr. Uploader
Jan 13, 2020
Ok, I'll leave it up to you then. Feel free to use the RAR I attached, it has the ingame images that needed translation (things like the title card, credits, warning, etc.). They had to be decrypted, photoshoped and then re-encrypted in order to work, so I thought I'd save you the trouble. I also included the PNG versions of them so you can see what they look like. I tried to make them look similar to the original.

Anyway, good luck to you, I'm looking forward to re-playing it with your translation. Also, let me know if you bump into any issues while translating it.
Thanks buddy! Glad working with you.

JustXuX

Modder
Jr. Uploader
Jan 13, 2020
SiegH (KazeVongola) , While translating I encountered Grimoire calling Mai Shibamine "mesugaki" , to be safer should I go with "brat"? Or something else?

Jul 7, 2018
SiegH (KazeVongola) , While translating I encountered Grimoire calling Mai Shibamine "mesugaki" , to be safer should I go with "brat"? Or something else?
As I recall I used "little bitch" for Mai. I was trying to avoid the taboo nature of the situation as much as I could, but maybe I'm just being too cautious since I'm not used to loli content. Then again, the game doesn't even have the loli tag on it, so technically "brat" should be fine.

Also as a side note, there's a discord server called Translator's hub , where translators gather and help each other out (with info), if you're interested.

JustXuX

Modder
Jr. Uploader
Jan 13, 2020
As I recall I used "little bitch" for Mai. I was trying to avoid the taboo nature of the situation as much as I could, but maybe I'm just being too cautious since I'm not used to loli content. Then again, the game doesn't even have the loli tag on it, so technically "brat" should be fine.

Also as a side note, there's a discord server called Translator's hub , where translators gather and help each other out (with info), if you're interested.
Ok, Thanks, I actually was already there :)

JustXuX

Modder
Jr. Uploader
Jan 13, 2020
Quick Translation UPDATE ;) :
1293 dialogues left in Common Events and roughly 250 dialogues in Map events (those map events are easier to translate so should take mostly one day).

I'll update every day I work on this project, should've done that sooner.

Last edited: