3.20 star(s) 12 Votes

betatesterFP

Apr 13, 2018
save to disk, go on online save editor search for "purchasing" chage base and current to lets say 13 after that load from disk

betatesterFP

Apr 13, 2018
I have a problem with restart game, the secretary keep the "zzz" option. I think thats what prevent me for learning hypnosis again.

Bulk Biceps

Aug 3, 2020
i need you opinion on something, should i change Todd to a female bimbo? or keep him as is and wait to bend him to my will later?

new brave

Jan 25, 2021
Can someone tell me how to gain weight in this game? I became thin and unable to revert back to normal

AtomicGoblin

Mar 12, 2019
Hello everyone. How can you increase your pp in order to buy the following items? Thank you in advance.

View attachment 2377130 View attachment 2377132 View attachment 2377133
currently the only way to do so is to either use the browser console and edit the values or use a save editor

the method I myself use(in order) on chrome browser is
~hit f12 key to open console
~type in sugarcube.state.active.variables.purchasingpowerbaseline=9(I use 9 because it is the highest value needed for purchasing stuff)[this changes the maximum amount of purchasing power you can have on the week reset]
~(optional)type in sugarcube.state.active.variables.purchasingpower=9(this will set your current amount of purchasing power to the number stated)

Not sure how this works on other browsers but I shall leave this here for if anyone needs it

AtomicGoblin

Mar 12, 2019
There is no difference. Either way the game flips a flag, hasDick for the MC.

Which is also why it's much simpler to just start a game, buy unisex clothes and boyshorts if you want the MC to have a dick.
main difference is if you start without a dick then you can grow a dick and have both genitals or you will have the ability to get pregnant(not sure if this is implemented or not but the images are there and there is a section of the code that does logic for pregnancies)

Aromabish

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2017
main difference is if you start without a dick then you can grow a dick and have both genitals or you will have the ability to get pregnant(not sure if this is implemented or not but the images are there and there is a section of the code that does logic for pregnancies)
Pregnancy is not implemented. There is just code and images.

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018

v0.2.8.2 - Hypnosis learning fix and some minor but important bug fixes.

Edit :
Just noticed that someone already posted this update on the previous page, so it's only for those who did not download this bugfix (html only) so far.
It seems that mods update a thread only once every 1-2 weeks, so it may take some more time until the OP is updated.

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: ffive

RhapsodicHotShot

Oct 25, 2019
Played a few hours of the game. Its pretty good, imo, and quite unique for a feminization game to make you more dominant instead of making you submissive, so Im all for that.

It seems to be really early yet, like most of the stuff thats in, cant really be used properly yet because the events for each character havent been added. Only thing I managed to do was get a blowjob from Annie and take Kathy and Mina to a date.

That said, the game has huge potential and since its the dev that made cursed, Im sure it will turn out great.

3.20 star(s) 12 Votes