3.20 star(s) 12 Votes

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
The futanari transformation requires
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You need to have all three active when you sleep, and you need to do that 10 times. It is bugged though, like a LOT of shit in this game. In fact, that annoyed me so much that I fixed it along with a bunch of other things because I'm a goddamned maniac.
Does it work if MC has keep her penis after the intro?
If not, is there a way to gain a vagina while keeping the penis ?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Andrejplaysgames

Gizmo1206

Dec 11, 2017
so for the intro what choices change things? i would do skip intro but it doesnt have some hair options so what intro options change boob/butt sizes, also what exactly is a siren in this context?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Andrejplaysgames

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
so for the intro what choices change things? i would do skip intro but it doesnt have some hair options so what intro options change boob/butt sizes, also what exactly is a siren in this context?
I'm not totally sure what options in the intro allow you to change boob/butt sizes.
In the sandbox after, you can get a prescription from Dr. Halliday for Breast Enhancement pills, that you can use to increased your boobs size. And you can even give them to other women (if you have enough obedience with them). I suppose there could be the same for your butt, but I don't know what it is.
Likewise, I suppose there are way to reduce your boobs/butt size, but I don't know them either.

A Siren relies on her power of seduction to manipulate people to obtain what she wants.
To be honest, it's seems to me more of a flavor than anything else. You don't want to enslave others (like a dom want to do) but make them love you. So they will be named lovers, not slaves. Her special skill is Seduction, that you can improve by watching video of succubus on your computer, or with the help of a Siren you can meet at a club names "La Lumière Rouge" (in French in the text ;)).
But apart from that, the game mechanism are the same. You must increased people obedience and eventually friendship, lesser their resistance, while preventing their mindbreak to reach 100.

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
Does anybody know how to increased cumslut? After a while I can't increased it anymore by watching video on the computer.

Also, I bought two book from True Desire shop, "Cum and Cumplay Guide" and "guide on Sissy lifestyles". How I use them? Don't find any option to read a book...

And last, How I find the dance club where the the dealer is?

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
Question before diving in, can the MC stay a man and can NPC get pregnant?
No, the MC can't stay man.
All the plot of this game is that the MC was a submissive man bullied all their life. But after an hypnosis session, they began to physically (and mentally) transform in an assertive woman.
They may keep their penis, but all the rest of their body transform in a woman one (face, boobs, ass...). Their penis can be replace by a vagina, and it's seem there an option to have both.
And penis or not, they will refer at themself as a woman after the intro.

About pregnancy, it's one of the kink the MC can develop, and she keeps having dreams of NPC women getting pregnant.
I think it's not implement yet in the game, but I'm pretty sure it will be an option in the future.

Aromabish

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2017
Is there any actual sex when you are female?
Also I see a code about pregnancy, but it is not used in scenes at all which means you can't get pregnant. What's the point in adding pictures then?

Reactions: Drew49th

ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
Does anyone mind giving me any pointers on how your suposse to progress in the game?

I mean for now I've only managed to get Annie to a date after which she started considering the MC as a friend and then her friendship max was raised to 40 it got reset to 0 but then I can only raise it to 20/40 and I seemingly have no other choice when it comes to interactions with her outside of talking, get to know her, ask for lunch or give drugs. The rest of the ppl I only seem able to give drugs to or just talk to them...

docjane112

Apr 28, 2020
Does anyone mind giving me any pointers on how your suposse to progress in the game?

I mean for now I've only managed to get Annie to a date after which she started considering the MC as a friend and then her friendship max was raised to 40 it got reset to 0 but then I can only raise it to 20/40 and I seemingly have no other choice when it comes to interactions with her outside of talking, get to know her, ask for lunch or give drugs. The rest of the ppl I only seem able to give drugs to or just talk to them...
Congrats you have seen all this game has

• Wow
Reactions: Drew49th and ixcez

Diasenner

Nov 25, 2020
I'm gonna go ahead and recommend the tags of Futa/Trans, Futa/Trans Protagonist, Trap, Sissification, and Transformation, as this game heavily (and quite excellently) features all of the above, yet has none of them.

Reactions: damnedfrog

Vertius

Dec 22, 2019
Is it possible to make it so saving from anywhere in the game is possible? This is the first game I've ever played where the author has very weirdly limited your ability to save to certain locations. Sometimes things come up where you have to quickly save and shut down, but with this game you're not allowed to apparently lmao, you just have to lose progress and play through it all again. Again, so fucking weird.

Edit: I've continued playing some more, and I have to ask, is it even possible to save at all? I haven't been allowed to even once? Did the author like seriously mess something up or?

Last edited:

Furmilk

Nov 27, 2019
Is it possible to make it so saving from anywhere in the game is possible? This is the first game I've ever played where the author has very weirdly limited your ability to save to certain locations. Sometimes things come up where you have to quickly save and shut down, but with this game you're not allowed to apparently lmao, you just have to lose progress and play through it all again. Again, so fucking weird.

Edit: I've continued playing some more, and I have to ask, is it even possible to save at all? I haven't been allowed to even once? Did the author like seriously mess something up or?
You have to be at home and go to your bedroom. Inside you'll find a diary, and that's where you save your game. And yeah, I don't think it's been well received, but then again the game as a whole hasn't been well received.

Reactions: Vertius

Vertius

Dec 22, 2019
You have to be at home and go to your bedroom. Inside you'll find a diary, and that's where you save your game. And yeah, I don't think it's been well received, but then again the game as a whole hasn't been well received.
Yeah, I finally found that out after realizing I played probably the longest intro I've ever seen in a game. It's not been a good experience so far.

docjane112

Apr 28, 2020
Apparently they're readding save anywhere in the next update that's supposed to be publicly released in like 5 days.

Taureum

Jul 1, 2018
there are many storys where MC is forced to Change and(or) not happy with it, from outside he will be dominated and(or) humiliated.

So one can picture it himself how it feels to see a game in which MC (while he still HAS to change) is happy with the results and what more, he can Dominates and Change others. there are much to little amounts of such Games.

Stormaggeddon

Aug 2, 2020
is the any content to this game? I have been stuck in the same continous loop over and over again. raised all of my stats as high as I can go. raised Annie, Kathy, and Leslie's stats as much as I can and still I cannot progress with them. The fursthest I got was taking Annie on a date thats it. A guide or hints would be really nice

3.20 star(s) 12 Votes