The Guts! -Maximum Maternity!- [Translation request]

sagela

Oct 10, 2017
oh god. I know it's an old thread, but I so absolutely wish to have a translated version of this. This is one of my favourite cg game ever (character and picture wise) and I would sell my soul to have this translated to finally learn about the story and settings.

Any chance to have this translated by someone ?

Jash83

Jun 8, 2019
Man, nobody has ever paid much attention to the The Guts! series, all we've ever had to go on is the anime adaptation (known as "Women At Work" in English). It's not even like it's all niche muscle fetish stuff, there's recurring series mascot Takahara Minako, but there's also a wide range of other girls of varying builds and appearances.

This one looks like it'd be a bit of a hard sell here, though, it looks like it has a heavy emphasis on loli/shota which would run afoul of whatsit, Rule 7 or whatever. Shame, because this also looks like the one with the preggo focus, which is awesome.

Reactions: sagela

hirakoshinji2

Sep 5, 2019
Agreed! Loved women at work so much I scoured the internet for english versions of the guts series. How is not a single guts game translated? I thought the guts had something of a following. I've even seen ads for women at work on other websites and they have like 6 games that not a single person translated a single one? what-are-you-5a1d91.jpg

masayoshiking

Oct 6, 2022
I actually was working on a translation for this for a long time. I have a renpy project with most scenes translated to MTL english, if anyone is interested in working together. One of the problems is the extraction method i was using for the files ran into errors so I'm pretty sure not every scene was extracted from the base game... and the python program i was using needed to run on python 2 and a lot of the methods were semi busted... so if anyone wants to work together and we can discuss whether we should just port to renpy which is probably the easier route or find out how to repack the game... Sorry for necro btw Basilisxs Den

Jash83

Jun 8, 2019
I actually was working on a translation for this for a long time. I have a renpy project with most scenes translated to MTL english, if anyone is interested in working together. One of the problems is the extraction method i was using for the files ran into errors so I'm pretty sure not every scene was extracted from the base game... and the python program i was using needed to run on python 2 and a lot of the methods were semi busted... so if anyone wants to work together and we can discuss whether we should just port to renpy which is probably the easier route or find out how to repack the game... Sorry for necro btw Basilisxs Den
Why would you apologise for necroing the thread to give us what we've been futilely begging for all these years?

• Haha
Reactions: masayoshiking

Basilisxs Den

Mar 29, 2019
Maybe you can work with Bob69 since this recent Game was made by the same Developer (I hope this helps)

Reactions: masayoshiking

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Just need the MTL file then. Or the game + MTL, if its shota like the other game. It will need an R7 check though.

Reactions: Basilisxs Den
Oct 5, 2019
finally, a legend picking this up.
looking forward to it...
View attachment 3456573

HOKORI SAMA

Modder
Dec 18, 2022
I think i may be of some help to you, Firstly I think that translating the original game is much more easier than porting it as why fix it if it ain't broke right. Also I'll tell you more about it after downloading it PM me if you are interested.
Also this game have kirikri version available as well.

Last edited: