Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
for a game with a walkthrough mod I'm still incredibly lost on what I'm supposed to be doing at any point
Try to rise relations and seductions by 10 for each scenes needed example - Karen 10 to 20 for next scenes 20-30 etc it works

war117

Nov 9, 2017
How did the developer lost the character assets for the DLC how the only way I could think of happening is the developer deleted it by accident and didn’t have a Back Up. I mean correct me if I’m wrong, but wouldn’t some of the assets be in a version of a game that could recover it

helion02

Aug 9, 2017
How did the developer lost the character assets for the DLC how the only way I could think of happening is the developer deleted it by accident and didn’t have a Back Up. I mean correct me if I’m wrong, but wouldn’t some of the assets be in a version of a game that could recover it
Could be file corruption which is quite common. I've heard horror stories about major devs having to scrap their games and start over because all their files got corrupted.

Anyway, colour me skeptical. Until he releases something, it's a dead project. We've all seeing devs say they're back and just proceed to not release anything.

Refuge24

Nov 1, 2017
probably just mentally done with the game and wants to move on instead of doing the dlc.

3.20 star(s) 50 Votes