dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
editing since i'm stuck in a new part

"A few more special events will fire after that.
Now raise her lust to 50 and the final special event of the update should fire."

so i got the scene with mom calling me to her office. now i don't know what special events i'm suppose to see, but she is letting me sleep on her bed now. i can't seem to raise lust past 42.

Last edited:
Reactions: huskargn123

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
just finished this version. if the fucking/masturbation was the final part that is.

it could be a little clearer in what you need to do, but the story is easy to get along with. i'm interested in how devon will win over the women.

i do have a question, the pregnancy counter. is that just to let us know that they got pregnant or that they can get pregnant more then once?

so would that mean devon can impregnant the girls then MC can etc?

personally i think 1 pregnancy each should be focused on. it would be more impactful if the pregnancy meant something rather then they can just get pregnant over and over without consequence.

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
@ totallyoklad9348
Just curious I dont really have time to try this game yet but you say two optional NTR routes an extream type Cuck route and a less extream share route.
not that I will play them two routes but you mention a 3rd route which is Non NTR which is why I will try this when I get time.
but you say we will get to kick the crap out of Devon? in the non ntr route which is good and all but is that all?????.
because to be honest I dont know about other NonNTR players but instead of just hurting Devon I'd much rather have a NonNTR version of the extream Cuck Route where Devon tries to bang the girls but its actualy the MC that cockblocks him and every turn and then Cucks him, and with the girls asistance rubs Devons nose init at every opportunity like geting them pregnant and having the girls happily tell Devon your the father.
now to me thats the type of NonNTR route I thinks worth playing and one I have yet to see used. (sigh)
by the way how come you havent got a Dev badge here yet just wondering.
anyway look forward to trying the NonNTR route.
just sayin.

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
I like when the girls are slutty and would betray you for an orgasm even if it's not with you

Reactions: dartred

huskargn123

Nov 23, 2017
bro i have similar problem, can u tell me how to solve that stuck
editing since i'm stuck in a new part

"A few more special events will fire after that.
Now raise her lust to 50 and the final special event of the update should fire."

so i got the scene with mom calling me to her office. now i don't know what special events i'm suppose to see, but she is letting me sleep on her bed now. i can't seem to raise lust past 42.

Raerngaming

Jun 14, 2018
I plan on doing two NTR paths, one where you have a bad relationship with Devon and he's basically rubbing it in your nose. And another where if you have a good relationship with him, he will be open to sharing the girls with you.
How about having it where you beat the living crap out of him take all the women and rub it in his face :) and if he mouths off or attacks you. You can make him disappear poof

Reactions: B-52reloaded

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
How about having it where you beat the living crap out of him take all the women and rub it in his face :) and if he mouths off or attacks you. You can make him disappear poof
why? he'll drive off the majority of his fanbase. we came her BECAUSE of the NTR.

why can't the NTR people just get a NTR game where vanilla lovers don't have something to say about it. it's not like the NTR people go to every vanilla game and ask for NTR routes.

yet every NTR game there are people who complain to make it optional or just do away with NTR all together.

Refuge24

Nov 1, 2017
after the sex/mutual masturbation scene is there anything left or have I hit the end of the update

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
oo over exageration much!
why can't the NTR people just get a NTR game where vanilla lovers don't have something to say about it. it's not like the NTR people go to every vanilla game and ask for NTR routes.

yet every NTR game there are people who complain to make it optional or just do away with NTR all together.
your right they don't go to EVERY vanilla game asking for NTR.
if by complain you mean ask if its optional to see if we wonna try it then yes you are right and how very dare we????.
but the last bit is why i'm replaying.
see I dont remeber ever seeing any vanilla player as you call us.
ever ask them to remove NTR from an NTR game what would be the point in that.
also may I remind you that the DEV said this game has a NonNTR route.
as long as us Vanilla people stick to comments about the NonNTR route what is your problem???.

Reactions: LewdGoogle
3.20 star(s) 50 Votes