dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
you know, i just thought of something and i know i'm nit picking the little details, but why didn't the brother make moves while he was the only guy and no competition to stop him?

i hope we can get some "flashback" scenes of stunts he may have pulled while you were gone to show that he has some foundation layed out already.

it's kinda interesting that he waits until you come back when it would be harder to make a move.

Aug 17, 2018
you know, i just thought of something and i know i'm nit picking the little details, but why didn't the brother make moves while he was the only guy and no competition to stop him?

i hope we can get some "flashback" scenes of stunts he may have pulled while you were gone to show that he has some foundation layed out already.

it's kinda interesting that he waits until you come back when it would be harder to make a move.
I guess there are two answers to that question. The first would be simply gameplay related, since I didn't wanna force any type of NTR on the players who don't want it. The second would be that Devon was simply too young. Devon is actually your younger brother, he is about a year younger than you are. So even if he wanted to make some moves on the girls while the MC was away, he would pretty much just hit a wall, because what grown ass woman likes to be hit on by a kid?

Mr. Hero

Oct 7, 2017
Why no walkthrough?
I used Cheat and messed up the whole game...Need help!
Give me a direction how to play fast!

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
just tried the game the nonNTR path i think least i hope it is and sofar I have no real issue its looking quite good.
although even on the nonNTR route the fact that I ask Sis at night if she noticed anything with mom and Devon.
yet I myself as the MC havent noticed anything to prompt me to even ask that question?.
infact the only odd thing I have noticed is that Mom keeps looking over MC's shoulders every time its a vaguely personal conversation before quickly changing the topic or stoping the convo.
not sure if its because i'm missing something by not ineracting with Devon either in a good way or bad way?.
I know a lot of people don't like knowing NTR is happening either glimpsing or hearing about it.
when on a nonNTR route I myself am not that keen.
but I do enjoy cockblocking the NTR protag when he's trying to make a move. either by accident or delibratly.
example: famouse game BB NTR protag Eric early hours Eric's enjoying a wank while looking in her window at eldest sister sleeping. and you the MC catch him and end his fun for that day atleast. loved that :):giggle:;).
the only other thing I noticed which is minor but anoying to me atleast is your clock you use for passage of day.
dont get me wrong I like we know what the part of day is its just in england.
its either/or.
you see you either use the 12 hour clock or the 24 hour clock but your basicaly useing both.
an example 12 hour clock it go's round twice in a day so 3 in the morning is 3:00 AM and 3 in the evening is 3:00 PM.
But a 24 hour clock go's round once per day so 3 AM is just 03:00 hours and 3 PM is 15:00 Hours
AM and PM are basically redundent on a 24 hour clock.
you don't really use AM and PM when using a 24hour clock you just call it 10:00,11:00,12:00,13:00,14:00,15:00 ect.
no offence meant its not honestly that dig a deal really just thought you might like to know.
Just Sayin.

Deleted member 770309

Jul 23, 2018
I plan on doing two NTR paths, one where you have a bad relationship with Devon and he's basically rubbing it in your nose. And another where if you have a good relationship with him, he will be open to sharing the girls with you.
Sounds terribly cuck like really sharing why not just kick his then take them simple from him.

Reactions: jackkane

SandmansMisery

Sky Squad!
Donor
Jun 24, 2019
Damn it!! Got cock blocked by an update lol Good game enjoyed it. Cant wait for the next update an some sister fun, in one of the updates I hope there going to be an option to kick you brother ass out of the house.

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
So, is there a true no NTR route? Or if you choose no ntr does it all just happen out of sight?
I personally would hate the second option as if i'm choosing no NTR then I don't want there to be ANY NTR, no matter if I see it or not. Only type of NTR I would enjoy is MC stealing away other people's women ala Personal Trainer

I love games like The Tyrant where you can have NTR or No NTR by just choosing a path.

If no, then that is fine, just not a game for me. But the images are intriguing so figured I'd ask.

mazqaz

Feb 19, 2018
the milf of this game is beautiful and so original
She does look like an actual milf in the 30-40 age range which is nice also a bonus that her daughter is actually better looking than her since the majority of mom/sis games have the mom looking way better than the younger characters.

slider

Jul 14, 2017
Just discovered the game and, man, that's a lovely milf! In regards of the NTR, I hope it becomes what Big Brother and The Tyrant could have become but didn't.

Will it be possible to explore the NTR scenario while having high relationship points with the girls and low love points? I purposely don't rise the physical stat of the MC to avoid increasing LP while being nice to the girls (don't like being a jerk) and constantly confronted Devon. I understand if there's a little more content for the typical harem route, but if there is no NTR interactions and choices other than keep "messing up" to keep a low score, the route will not be enjoyable.

Reactions: B-52reloaded

doomulol

Apr 1, 2018
the concept is good for competitiveness between the 2 bros... i hope it wont turn out like any other games where choices is too obvious ... wish ntr is something like on earlier version of BB .. eric and max competing for favorability of girls..and the build up suspense :unsure:

Reactions: MrJ
3.20 star(s) 50 Votes