LewdGoogle

Jan 28, 2018
I chose to help Devon but now idk what to do can anybody tell me what to do now
well in fact if im not mistake there is only 2 scenes for the Share Path one for the Mc share path and other one for the Devon Share NTR path i dont know if the Dev will develop more that path but for the MC share path make the same visit Karen and with Devon make the same by the way the scenes are only with Karen

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
i want to say yes. with the incest patch, he is calling his mom, mom and sister, sister. she does refer to herself as your girlfriend but this time within context.

i am playing the newest version and new content is working with patch.

Reactions: Repuci

LewdGoogle

Jan 28, 2018
Has the dev fixed the awful coding that has you calling her "The Woman", etc?
ahaha no yet maybe tomorrow or maybe in a couple of days i mean every update you need to wait for the patch which is not provided for the Dev because for the Stupids laws of Patreon

Reactions: zephrates

LewdGoogle

Jan 28, 2018
i want to say yes. with the incest patch, he is calling his mom, mom and sister, sister. she does refer to herself as your girlfriend but this time within context.

i am playing the newest version and new content is working with patch.
really wow well i sitll downloading so i will wait is my patch works too

LewdGoogle

Jan 28, 2018
whats the new content?
well i think more sex with Karen and more about of her pregnancy maybe in ntr part the MC more frustration to see her mom and sister pregnant and slaved to Devon..... Still dowloading broo ahahaa but sure of this update is for Karen

zephrates

May 12, 2017
ahaha no yet maybe tomorrow or maybe in a couple of days i mean every update you need to wait for the patch which is not provided for the Dev because for the Stupids laws of Patreon
The last time I tried the game, it was still doing it even with the patch applied. Perhaps I had the wrong version of the patch.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
this update is about your sister.

either you or Devon get her OR don't get her pregnant. you have to make a choice.

your sister also starts to find your mom attractive, but it ends when she starts to formulate a plan where she can hook up with mom too. so we are in the making of a harem ending.

LewdGoogle

Jan 28, 2018
this update is about your sister.

either you or Devon get her OR don't get her pregnant. you have to make a choice.

your sister also starts to find your mom attractive, but it ends when she starts to formulate a plan where she can hook up with mom too. so we are in the making of a harem ending.
commmonnn really this update is for Nicole but the last one was of her

3.20 star(s) 50 Votes