DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
commmonnn really this update is for Nicole but the last one was of her
Well if the sis is the one dev chose, to make the triangle start in a way that works to him that makes sense, will later then be Mom's reaction to that with more content for her.

Reactions: Repuci

LewdGoogle

Jan 28, 2018
Well if the sis is the one dev chose, to make the triangle start in a way that works to him that makes sense, will later then be Mom's reaction to that with more content for her.
well yes that will be great ahahah just i was waiting for Karen this update but yes im very exited to see a Threesome in the both sides love and ntr paths also i think that it will take a while to see some advances in the share path if the dev still remember that path hahaha

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Karen was one step ahead in terms of scenes, so now that it's a Nicole update again, they both have the same amount of content.

abhi1180

Sep 12, 2018
Nice update but the only thing i don't like about this game is that ntr content is more sexy and dominating compared to love content which is like a little bit of turn off....

LewdGoogle

Jan 28, 2018
Nice update but the only thing i don't like about this game is that ntr content is more sexy and dominating compared to love content which is like a little bit of turn off....
hahaha naahh the thing is that even that you deny you like the NTR

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Well I stayed away from the NTR content and kudos to dev he did that quite well, but in NTR genre the protagonist tends to be more assholes and users, so kinda logic that the NTR NPC is less loving and more abusive as a loving son that cares about his Mom and Sis and does not only see them as a way to assuage his lust. :p

Reactions: EZ8lt

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
The Guy in Charge [v0.10] [totallyoklad9348] (2.37 GB rar pc source)
182 MB rar unofficial pc compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
done by Cruncher v0.4.1(BAS@f95zone); transparent textbox mod v2.5.3 (Penfold Mole@f95zone) has been applied

Last edited:

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
can someone tell whats the change log for this version??? NTR or Love path???
Dunno about the NTR or share routes, but love route Nicole has been updated for sure, with new repeatable scenes, now just as with Karen, almost every daily scene leads to sex. For the story, she seems to be interested in Karen now, I guess that's how we'll get the Harem ending.

Reactions: Capt OA and Repuci

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
Does anyone know if the patch on the OP is the most up to date one to use right now? :unsure: :coffee:

LewdGoogle

Jan 28, 2018
hey buddies someone choose the no pregnant path i mean wthat if you choose that path change something or you avoid the triggers ?

Topkeko

Sep 20, 2017
can someone tell whats the change log for this version??? NTR or Love path???
Love route got some special scenes, that will lead to threesome and more in the futre, kinda like an introduction. Also Nicole got some new scenes with the player, I think.
NTR got some new scenes with Nicole and each got their pregnancy conversation with your Brother respectively.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Any tips for this game? I would like to play but I'm afraid that there will be moments when I miss a scene and spoil my game. I have never played this game and I do not know if you can miss something or not.
Added that I'm only interested in love route
Thanks.

3.20 star(s) 50 Votes