3D-Daz The Guy in Charge

aknicai

May 5, 2017
My computer is like a potato a can't do many fan art as I would like, if anyone want to do someting plase do, here is my duf file is no perfect but a think is something, feel free to modify the file if you want. (sorry for my english, but not my strength)

Art assets (i think)
body is
Skin:
Hair:

Last edited:
Reactions: LewdGoogle

victor659

Jan 9, 2019
I don't think that the skin of Nicole is from "Jill for Genesis 3 Female(s)".
It is probably from
As for the body/head shape it is either also from DT- Renata or from DT- Viona as mentioned above (or a mix custom morphs based on these characters)

Zabutnik

Dec 31, 2019
Hope to see some pregnant stuff here. I know there is some in the game but the more the merrier. Including that aunt.

QuietLion1973

Oct 18, 2019
I tried my hand and recreating Karen (the mom AKA "woman").

This is Genesis 3. The model is Ophelia 7, with Breasts Size +61.7% and Hip Size +96.7%. Materials are all default to Ophelia 7.

GIC_Karen_gen3_test1.png

I then did a transfer and created a morph for her in Genesis 8. The skin and eyebrows are not quite right just yet, and I think it needs detail added back to the abs, but it's not bad so far:

GIC_Karen_gen8_test1.png

Here they are side by side:

GIC_Karen_gen8_gen3_together.png

I have a small test set I created with the Genesis 3 version, but since I can't get the gens to work for Gen3, those won't be anything more than "glamour modeling." Most of my assets are Gen8.

Reactions: Pumpkin1984