Unity The Halo Project [v0.41a] [hushhushgames]

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes

hushhushgames

Game Developer
Jul 23, 2023
why do you get spotted if you bring a girl into your room
that makes no sense
what even determines when you get "spotted", even if it's 4 am and the room is empty I'll get spotted, are there spycams everywhere??
Thats a known bug I will take a look at it

Reactions: JuanokuG4
Mar 23, 2022
So few things in my quick play through. Before I begin I'm aware this is very early access. I'm not here to say bad things about it, I hope the best for it's future. First almost no one is ever alone even temporarily. It kind of makes being sneaky not exist. The best thing to do is slap on the halo and get them to follow you to a corner and hope no one comes over. If your detection get high it's best to just sleep till it lowers. There's no repercussion to not attending school/job. Finally the player can fly in the prison area. I noticed after I paid the exp bail and walked out of the cell it would happen. I think it has something to do with the walls. I didn't test it much, sorry.

I wish the dev all the best in this endeavor and hope it goes well for them.

hushhushgames

Game Developer
Jul 23, 2023
So few things in my quick play through. Before I begin I'm aware this is very early access. I'm not here to say bad things about it, I hope the best for it's future. First almost no one is ever alone even temporarily. It kind of makes being sneaky not exist. The best thing to do is slap on the halo and get them to follow you to a corner and hope no one comes over. If your detection get high it's best to just sleep till it lowers. There's no repercussion to not attending school/job. Finally the player can fly in the prison area. I noticed after I paid the exp bail and walked out of the cell it would happen. I think it has something to do with the walls. I didn't test it much, sorry.

I wish the dev all the best in this endeavor and hope it goes well for them.
Hi Thank you for taking your time to try The Halo Project and giving your honest feedback! I am aware that the current gameplay is still quite lacking and will work hard to improving it. The flying player bug has been fixed in the 0.26d.

Your feedback and interest is very much appreciated and I hope you will find The Halo Project more fun as development goes on!

john doe

Aug 17, 2016
Really digging the game on a conceptual level. I know there's probably a million things on your roadmap when it comes to improving and building on the game. I'd like to share what I would enjoy seeing or seeing more of:

1) I would like it if there was more dialogue. Particularly I would enjoy seeing dialogue change as girls became more corrupted. As is there is very little change between the character first being introduced and the character being fully corrupted (or rather, as corrupted as the current build allows).
2) I disagree with the previous feedback and would like it if there was MORE of a penalty for being discovered. I think the attention/detection stat is fine as is but I would like it if, when discovered, you were forced to remove the HALO and lost battery charge or something so you couldn't keep corrupting your target. In essence, I would like to prevent players from being able to just mash 'fuck her' in public and then get a girl fully corrupted instantly while only taking ~30% detection. More exhibitionist type possibilities should open up with either very specific characters (increase exp or lust gain when this specific character is discovered or something) or through perks you equip to your slots. To help players with this increase in difficulty:
3) I would like it if there was more using the girls you have already corrupted to help you get new girls. The principal is the easiest character to corrupt so I like the idea of using her as a starting point and then being able to call new girls to her office or something. Make it so that girls above a certain level of corruption don't get suspicious when you are corrupting someone else so you can corrupt Zahra even while Ava is still in the cafe. Make it so that Lisa at sufficient corruption has the class try on a HALO or something and just slightly corrupts all of the students without them knowing. I dunno, stuff like that, more complex story threads or plots in which focusing on a single target makes it meaningfully easier to then expand your harem.

That's really just about all I want right now. The game is obviously very early but if it had a bit more depth to it (both depth with individual characters having more to say/do and narrative depth by introducing different 'paths' or methods of using one girl to get more girls) it would be really good. I personally would rather see the existing harem fleshed out and made to feel really satisfying to enslave all of them before adding new locations/characters.

Anyway, I get that you have your own goals and ideas moving forward so of course disregard any of my feedback as you want. Hopefully some of this is of use to you.

hushhushgames

Game Developer
Jul 23, 2023
Really digging the game on a conceptual level. I know there's probably a million things on your roadmap when it comes to improving and building on the game. I'd like to share what I would enjoy seeing or seeing more of:

1) I would like it if there was more dialogue. Particularly I would enjoy seeing dialogue change as girls became more corrupted. As is there is very little change between the character first being introduced and the character being fully corrupted (or rather, as corrupted as the current build allows).
2) I disagree with the previous feedback and would like it if there was MORE of a penalty for being discovered. I think the attention/detection stat is fine as is but I would like it if, when discovered, you were forced to remove the HALO and lost battery charge or something so you couldn't keep corrupting your target. In essence, I would like to prevent players from being able to just mash 'fuck her' in public and then get a girl fully corrupted instantly while only taking ~30% detection. More exhibitionist type possibilities should open up with either very specific characters (increase exp or lust gain when this specific character is discovered or something) or through perks you equip to your slots. To help players with this increase in difficulty:
3) I would like it if there was more using the girls you have already corrupted to help you get new girls. The principal is the easiest character to corrupt so I like the idea of using her as a starting point and then being able to call new girls to her office or something. Make it so that girls above a certain level of corruption don't get suspicious when you are corrupting someone else so you can corrupt Zahra even while Ava is still in the cafe. Make it so that Lisa at sufficient corruption has the class try on a HALO or something and just slightly corrupts all of the students without them knowing. I dunno, stuff like that, more complex story threads or plots in which focusing on a single target makes it meaningfully easier to then expand your harem.

That's really just about all I want right now. The game is obviously very early but if it had a bit more depth to it (both depth with individual characters having more to say/do and narrative depth by introducing different 'paths' or methods of using one girl to get more girls) it would be really good. I personally would rather see the existing harem fleshed out and made to feel really satisfying to enslave all of them before adding new locations/characters.

Anyway, I get that you have your own goals and ideas moving forward so of course disregard any of my feedback as you want. Hopefully some of this is of use to you.
Thanks you for playing the game and giving a detailed feedback! Most of your suggestion is already in the planning and you are right the roadmap is kind of full right now. If you are not part of our or , our community has voted to fully rush the machinery part of the game first, so we are in the process of finish the feature. After that we will circle back and finish the gameplay and story part. Please join the community, we would love to have interested player throughout the development! All your feedback will be considered so stay tune!

krisgeron

Sep 27, 2019
The Halo Project 0.41 is now available! Check out what are the changes here:
There are a lot of bugs in this version. Most of them when moving to a new location. When I went to the Library, the loading wheel just froze, but I was able to hit exit and go back to the room. But the next time I was able to go into the library, but tried to go back to the room, and one of the girls followed me (her window opened), which I couldn't get out of. All possibilities of further movement from the location were blocked.

G5man

Oct 14, 2022
Experiencing freezes when travelling to a different location on a previous version's save

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
I got:
Cheats not available: Support on Patreon to enable cheats.
Yep. If you want to cheat you need to support the dev in order to get the password. It's a fairly standard practice.

Your other option is to search the thread to see if some kind person has actually posted the most recent password.

Novadrone

Feb 7, 2018
Liking what I'm seeing so far. I have been getting the travel glitch as someone else detailed. The UI will pop in, but the screen will remain on the loading wheel. Bringing up the map and traveling again seems to fix it.

I like the idea of fleshing out the characters more, along with them presenting more opportunities to corrupt others. The principal would be an easy one, almost too easy. The coffee shop employee and owner would be another.

Reactions: Eudaldigo

hushhushgames

Game Developer
Jul 23, 2023
There are a lot of bugs in this version. Most of them when moving to a new location. When I went to the Library, the loading wheel just froze, but I was able to hit exit and go back to the room. But the next time I was able to go into the library, but tried to go back to the room, and one of the girls followed me (her window opened), which I couldn't get out of. All possibilities of further movement from the location were blocked.
Experiencing freezes when travelling to a different location on a previous version's save
Liking what I'm seeing so far. I have been getting the travel glitch as someone else detailed. The UI will pop in, but the screen will remain on the loading wheel. Bringing up the map and traveling again seems to fix it.

I like the idea of fleshing out the characters more, along with them presenting more opportunities to corrupt others. The principal would be an easy one, almost too easy. The coffee shop employee and owner would be another.

Location loading bug have been fixed on 0.41a

grahegri

drunk off sake
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TheHaloProject-0.41a
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Mar 3, 2018
The game seemed very interesting. I played it but it feels lacking content. And im not talking just missions or sex. Im talking interaction with characters is empty. It has huge potential but for now i dont see any of it.

hushhushgames

Game Developer
Jul 23, 2023
Pregnancy planned for this game?
Yes but not in the near future

The game seemed very interesting. I played it but it feels lacking content. And im not talking just missions or sex. Im talking interaction with characters is empty. It has huge potential but for now i dont see any of it.
Thanks for playing! I agree that the game is completely empty in terms of content, its like a pizza that looks like one but have absolutely no flavor. I am still working on it one step at a time and hope you will have a game that you enjoy later one day.

I am extremely grateful for your review for the game. I thank everyone who played the game and welcome any feedback given as it will improve the game in one way or another!

hushhushgames

Game Developer
Jul 23, 2023
I got:
Cheats not available: Support on Patreon to enable cheats.
Yep. If you want to cheat you need to support the dev in order to get the password. It's a fairly standard practice.

Your other option is to search the thread to see if some kind person has actually posted the most recent password.
There is no password that can enable the cheats as Patreons receive a separate version of exe/apk that contains the cheats. But you can read/write the save file...

SuperUmby5

Dec 13, 2023
I know that your game lacks content but you are designing a very intersting gameplay loop ad i would like to suggest you using the last or adding a new coruption/control level for the girls that use a possible upgraded version of the auto machine to let you decide how the girls behave near you or others. I think this could add some more player control in the game and maybe interact whit other mechanics or the story itself, of course the implemetations of this suggestion is only yours to make.

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes