Mod Cheat Mod The Headmaster - Cheat mod [v0.15.3.1]

Greslux

Apr 24, 2022
Overview:
Mod to change the age of all characters, punishment level and Grades, Discipline, Popularity, Horniness, Influence, Money

Updated: June 29 2024
Game/Creator: The Headmaster [v0.15.3.1 Public] [Altos and Herdone]
Modder: Greslux
Mod Version: 0.1
Game Version: v0.15.3.1
Language
: no matter

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download:

screenshot0002.png screenshot0003.png

Last edited:

Annaielle

Feb 15, 2024
;)
So now I'm able to cheat without using "Replay Menu" up right(y) screenshot0022.png "Do not push" (the red button)
screenshot0021.png

(Looks simpler as using the buildin cheatmod;) to change the terms.
screenshot0020.png
( I use the official german translation mod.)

Thnx for your fine work nethertheless :love:
By the way, Ratchel looks like a 16 year girl to me so it's fine to change her age.

Reactions: Greslux

Annaielle

Feb 15, 2024
I got difficulties, may be I copied your infoscreen.rpyc- file in the wrong folder
View attachment traceback.txt

If I put it only in the /game/ folder it is automatical overwritten, as every other rpyc by playing a renpy game, and then do not work
(the script.rpa is unpaked in my game and deleted)?

Last edited:

Greslux

Apr 24, 2022
I got difficulties, may be I copied your infoscreen.rpyc- file in the wrong folder
View attachment 3710267

If I put it only in the /game/ folder it is automatical overwritten, as every other rpyc by playing a renpy game, and then do not work
(the script.rpa is unpaked in my game and deleted)?
Hi.

I specifically just downloaded a clean ENG version of the game, downloaded the German translation (on the game page in the Extras files) to check the addition of the mod, in case the German translation creates some special folder and file structure different from what is specified in the instructions for the installation here:

Installation:
Place the file "infoscreen.rpyc" from the downloaded archive in the:
- folder "game" if you don't have a “scripts.rpa” or “scripts” folder.
- folder "scripts.rpa" or “scripts” folder if you have this folder (relevant for versions of the game with translation)

You just need to add the file “infoscreen.rpy” to the game folder. I even recorded an installation video to show that I have no problems installing the mod and the German language.

Could you phrase your last question differently, because I didn't quite understand what you were trying to say.

(the script.rpa is unpaked in my game and deleted)

So you have the script.rpa archive unpacked and deleted and instead you have a folder named:
1. script.rpa
2. script
3. scripts
?

I checked on the version with translation, all scripts are in the scripts.rpa folder (not in the scripts.rpa archive!). I just added the file “infoscreen.rpyc” in the scripts.rpa folder to the other scripts and everything works.

Your Traceback indicates that there is another file “infoscreen.rpy” somewhere in your TheHeadmaster folder, which causes a file conflict. If you had replaced the original “infoscreen.rpy” file with the one in the mod folder, there should be no error. So it turns out you just added another “infoscreen.rpy” file.
When you add my mod, it doesn't matter at all what the current language of the game is, because the mod only adds the + and - buttons, so all button captions will be used depending on the language of the game.

Maybe you have some other file and folder structure, but without more information I can't say anything. I can only advise to find and delete the second file “infoscreen.rpy” (original) to remove the error.