T4t0rt

Feb 22, 2023
Guys, problem with Rachel: i need to use the lap pose, for progressing the quest, but i can't use it because the main pose is locked due the corporal restriction. And if i try to use the cheat for unlock that rule, all my stats drop at once.

T4t0rt

Feb 22, 2023
Painful decision: Priti or Lucy for the ending game, after graduation. And honestly, i choose Lucy. (But i keep a save for Priti: never knows if the dev will allow an harem ending, with multiple partners).

T4t0rt

Feb 22, 2023
Bruh, you don't wanna start a war in here :KEK:

Well, guess i can say that my fav for now are Lucy (same allergic to fucking bees, hornets etc..), Liz and Charlotte.
Teachers? Izzy FTW!
Lucy and Rachel could be a good romance ending, imho. But, theoretically speaking, only if the devs allow an harem ending. Otherwise, better Lucy.

Reactions: Lurker452

T4t0rt

Feb 22, 2023
Can i say one thing? Iknow the purpuose of the game, but for Maxine raising founds part.....well, let's say the devs could at least try put some options for protect Maxine dignity. That was quite excessive, even for the standards of the game. Even if the finale was quite interesting, and the choices enough fair, still some things were quite off.

Last edited:
Reactions: robroy80

Liadis

Feb 8, 2022
Hey, guys. Got a coupse of questions.
Is there any kind of time limit? Should i choose the "maximum content in minimum time" path or could i just play as long as i want? Or, in other words, is this a "College Daze" type of game or "Hentai High School" type?

Boblet

Apr 12, 2023
Is there any kind of time limit? Should i choose the "maximum content in minimum time" path or could i just play as long as i want? Or, in other words, is this a "College Daze" type of game or "Hentai High School" type?
You can play as long as you want. But I do hear it may make you go blind...just bear that in mind is all.

Reactions: Liadis

raven54

Sep 12, 2022
No time limit yet and I hope there will never be one. Fallout 1 was released with a 150 days time limit and it was removed in the first patch. The reason being that people had no idea if 150 days was short or long, so they would rush and as such not explore anything other than what was strictly needed for the main mission. As such a whole lot of players missed out of most of the game.

Adding a time limit to the Headmaster could easily end up the same way. I think most players will play fairly casually and just explore and enjoy the view rather than looking into strategies to optimize player actions to meet deadlines. It's fine with soft deadlines where it is known that failure will then make you try again (water gun fight, grade threshold etc). You may have to think a bit to pass it, but it shouldn't increase your stress level.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I think most players will play fairly casually and just explore and enjoy the view rather than looking into strategies to optimize player actions to meet deadlines.
Most, I think so, too. But not all. I remember a post (soon removed though) in a different sandbox game complaining about the walkthrough not being optimal for minimal amount of in-game time AND clicks needed and just giving the general strategy, so they demanded in no uncertain terms that this needs to be rectified.

(Just leaving this here for your education ;) )

Reactions: TheDevian

hoshimota

Sep 18, 2023
Can i say one thing? Iknow the purpuose of the game, but for Maxine raising founds part.....well, let's say the devs could at least try put some options for protect Maxine dignity. That was quite excessive, even for the standards of the game. Even if the finale was quite interesting, and the choices enough fair, still some things were quite off.
Dude. You are playing the wrong game lmao. Please play the intro again, and tell me all about how you got the idea this is a game about protecting girls' dignity...

T4t0rt

Feb 22, 2023
In the end i was able to complete all the tasks. Some events weren't avaible due the messy timings, but just glad i finally completed all the quests, with some good choices.

4.50 star(s) 248 Votes