erkper

May 16, 2018
Potential bug report - As I believe someone else posted a while back, I did not receive the horniness point when Amy got spanked in the classroom. I did not notice if the text acknowledging it showed up, but it did not bump my score from 1 to 2. The text did display on replay. I wonder if it was because I had already scored a point for Liz's commando uniform inspection, because in a previous playthrough before installing 0.33 I did get the score up to 2 - but in that one Amy was first then Liz.

Zalzany

Apr 19, 2017
Annie's school days?
Yes and it was already answered. I like both these but I downloaded both at same night when Annie last updated so I keep confusing the two up on forums, every time this updates I go "OH THAT ONE IS UPDATED!" Then I click on it and go, "wait this one ain't bad but its not the one I was on pins and needles for..."

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Is there gonna be a way to get trixie dance lessons without taking her as assistant? i choose the other woman and realized i'm now missing two replays (other:dance lesson and spy event with three girls).
You can use the cheat system to see the replays, but otherwise, you might have to play again (it is still quite new so no big hardship here) or use the console (if someone knows the right switch)

AltosandHerdone

Game Developer
Jan 5, 2019
You can use the cheat system to see the replays, but otherwise, you might have to play again (it is still quite new so no big hardship here) or use the console (if someone knows the right switch)
Yeah you can do that. I always planned to make it possible to reject Trixie's offer of a blowjob but still get her to be the dance teacher later on. Just haven't had time to write that in yet.

Nightfall414

Jan 11, 2018
I am given to understand that Mr. Wilson's story will end in the next update.

I'm going to hope, if not BEG that that character leaves the school. Either through Headmaster's influence with Mycock (and there's a statement I never expected to utter), an accident at the lake, and "accident" at the lake, a heart attack or SOMETHING.

I know the Devs are trying to add something of a moral quandary for the players, and congratulations... you've made an NPC who makes me want to take a shower after dealing with him.

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no bitching.

The Headmaster [v0.3.4] [Altos and Herdone] - Original Size: 962MB
Updated 2019-05-28
Download PC (214MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no bitching quality.

The Headmaster [v0.3.3] [Altos and Herdone] - Original Size: 962MB

ty

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no bitching quality.

The Headmaster [v0.3.3] [Altos and Herdone] - Original Size: 962MB

ty!

Jokerzwylde69

Jul 7, 2017
Ok so far so good I really liked the updated content and can't wait until the next update. I have two issues/questions. I have not gotten the second Horniness point. I know I got the one from Liz in the hallway and even though I have had Amy spanked in front of the classroom multiple times I do not recall getting the text saying I received the point. Secondly is everything in the replay / event log unlockable. I have two things still locked and no clue what they are. One is the 4th item under Spying Events and the other is the 4th item in the OTHERS list. What have I missed.

EverCursed

May 2, 2019
Ok so far so good I really liked the updated content and can't wait until the next update. I have two issues/questions. I have not gotten the second Horniness point. I know I got the one from Liz in the hallway and even though I have had Amy spanked in front of the classroom multiple times I do not recall getting the text saying I received the point. Secondly is everything in the replay / event log unlockable. I have two things still locked and no clue what they are. One is the 4th item under Spying Events and the other is the 4th item in the OTHERS list. What have I missed.
The horniness point is broken right now.

Yes everything is unlockable.

1zaza1

Oct 22, 2017
This game is amazing. I think that I like the teachers (Miss Potts and Miss Newman) more than the students o_O That said, I am looking forward to breaking Debbie and Cassandra.

I don't think that the dev has corrected all the typos/errors that I noticed in the beta. I'm sure that'll be cleared up in 0.4.

Couple more that either weren't in 0.3 or that I didn't notice earlier:

D

Deleted member 1250241

@AltosandHerdone or anyone who knows

Is there any way to increase variables other than discipline, grades and popularity ?
I think there was an explanation at some point but taking back old saves, i'm totally lost and i can't unlock new rules.

Help the teachers to gain influence points. There are also 2 naughtiness points available, from what I read one is bugged, but personally I have the 2 points of naughtiness and 7 points of influence.

Reactions: maxx mad

maxx mad

Feb 15, 2018
Help the teachers to gain influence points. There are also 2 naughtiness points available, from what I read one is bugged, but personally I have the 2 points of naughtiness and 7 points of influence.
Thanks, i'll try that, felt like i was somewhat stuck but i'll keep searching.

EverCursed

May 2, 2019
?????
AFAIK that's impossible at this stage of the game. isn't?
I don't know about the current version, but in the last one I managed to get 8 influence. Absolutely no idea how. I think it was when you could hand over Priti photos multiple times?

4.50 star(s) 248 Votes