D

Deleted member 1250241

I don't know about the current version, but in the last one I managed to get 8 influence. Absolutely no idea how. I think it was when you could hand over Priti photos multiple times?
Indeed I think there was a bug with that part. I reloaded my save and now it shows 6 points influence and 1 naughtiness...

Oct 29, 2017
New Vision.. Please Skip to next periode... I've done a few times now, but the text does not want to disappear .. and I also see no Progress on Fridays in the meeting

D

Deleted member 1250241

Where can I stay up to date on this game without receiving a notification for every new comment?

Reactions: Ibib
D

Deleted member 1250241

@HaniHaeyo You can turn off your watch instructions in your Profile Preferences.

Or by clicking the Unwatch button at the top of this page.
I know I'm asking on a way to follow the development other than this thread. Maybe there's a Twitter?

Challenge

Donor
Aug 1, 2018
Sorry, misunderstood. There are settings for that on Patreon as well: Profile settings/email settings.

HanilHaeyo, do they have a Discord?

D

Deleted member 1250241

Sorry, misunderstood. There are settings for that on Patreon as well: Profile settings/email settings.

HanilHaeyo, do they have a Discord?
Apparently you need to pay $5 a month simply to hear about the game updates... And gotta pay for Discord too...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

darkcore

Apr 11, 2018
Version 0.3.4 released

PC Version

MAC Version

This version fixes a bug where the warning message about old saves wasn't disappearing for saves files made with the 0.3 beta version.

It also fixes a bug where you couldn’t earn a horniness point from spanking Amy in class.
Please note, If you didn’t earn the horniness point from Amy then don’t worry it. I’m probably going to reset your progress punishing the students in the next version of the game when I introduce the punishment system. Essentially it will be as if you hadn’t sent any of the students to your office before. I think this will be the simplest way to introduce the new system without making people start completely new saves.

D

Deleted member 1250241

Could we get some fan signatures for this game? BTW how does one go about making a new fan sigs? Are there templates?

perheiro

Apr 25, 2017
Could we get some fan signatures for this game? BTW how does one go about making a new fan sigs? Are there templates?
There are templates out there I don't use them I use Gimp and just size, crop and add an animation at the bottom. Search for Sig templates and you should catch some.

Sep 15, 2018
I dont know how to feel about this game... on one hand I kinda like the idea for the baseline story and most of the characters are rather likeable. On the other, I cant find a single likeable trait about the MC; he's simply a perverted, narcissistic, "ends justify the means" guy who cares more about proving that he's right than the wellbeing of literally everyone around him. Maybe if he was more concerned about the humanity of the students than his own agenda then I could look past his shortcomings, but the problem is that there is not much, if anything, positive I can say about the MC.

4.50 star(s) 248 Votes