EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
banner 5.04.png

Overview:
In the not too distant future, on a small island nation, a crisis has arisen. The number of students graduating from school has fallen sharply and university places are going unfilled. Faced with the prospect of mass unemployment and potential economic disaster the government is forced to introduce emergency measures. All students over eighteen who failed or were expelled from school are to be forced back into education at a number of special facilities.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2024-01-29
Release Date: 2024-01-23
Developer: Altos and Herdone - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.15.3.1 Public
Language: English, Frensh
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android
(v0.12.3.1 Public): - -

Mykock's Manor Special

Extras: Walkthrough* - Cheats - Student Walkthrough - FAQ - Italian* - Game Guide - German* - Game Guide (French)

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

n_screenshot6.jpg n_screenshot5.jpg n_screenshot2.png n_screenshot10.jpg n_screenshot3.jpg n_screenshot4.jpg screenshot11.jpg n_screenshot1.png sports_intro2.jpg rachel n_petting14.jpg liz_r e_boobs4.jpg medical3.jpg screenshot15.png screenshot14.jpg sarah_hj5_2.jpg n_screenshot7.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

AltosandHerdone

Game Developer
Jan 5, 2019
This could be the game i hoped ashford academy (and similar games) would turn out to be.
The potential is huge but so are my expectations.... ( ' -')
Our aim when creating this was to make an Ashford Academy / Hentai High School type game, only with fully custom CGs and more story. This demo contains an introduction and the first day which should give you an idea of where we are going with it. We are hoping to have the full seven day weekly cycle up and running for the next release.

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
:unsure: I know I commented on this thread, I'm getting notifications of replies to it but my comment is gone? It wasn't exactly insightful or anything but a butt pat for the premise is a butt pat nonetheless.

Deleted member 229118

Oct 3, 2017
I like the idea(even if it is a little far fetch)
But that intro.
I rolled my eye's at the stupidty of the main charater.

I think i will pass this game.
It looks good but i cant stand stupid main charaters.
Really how stupid must one be to publicly admit you are training 18 year old girls into sex slaves....

I wish you luck in making this game.

4.50 star(s) 248 Votes