I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Sadly not I'm afraid. We are working on a big update but you're going to have to wait at least another couple of weeks for it. It'll be worth the wait though. Lots of important things people have been asking for will be included in version 0.4.
Thanks for the update, I was basing that date on your Patreon dev update on the 1st of June. :)

AltosandHerdone

Game Developer
Jan 5, 2019
So how soon for the pure public get it AltosandHerdone?
I don't want to tie myself to a firm release date at the moment because there is a still a lot to do. However, I'm going to try my very best to have the beta ready before the end of the month and I'll try to get the main release ready as soon as I can after that. I want to make some significant progress with this update and also tie up some loose ends.

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

Donor
Jun 21, 2017
I don't want to tie myself to a firm release date at the moment because there is a still a lot to do. However, I'm going to try my very best to have the beta ready before the end of the month and I'll try to get the main release ready as soon as I can after that. I want to make some significant progress with this update and also tie up some loose ends.
Take your time, while I'm sure everyone would love v0.4 today; we'd love it even more to have more content, even if that means waiting a few weeks!

Reactions: t727

Small tits are best

Nov 27, 2018
get it right (y) but if you get it wrong (n) so right is best and will stop all :cry: take all the time you need it's a great game keep up the good work.( ps the(n)is not a threat it's to stop other's crying it's broke why did you rush it )

JHorcoc6

Jun 10, 2019
I'm new to these types of games. I've played the version that is on this site and it is great so far! Is there a difference in game content between what is available on this site and what is available for people who pay on Patreon or is just the game release date different?

I think it would be a great addition to have more control over which girls are punished and when. There have been so many hallway girls who have had a bad attitude/were rude that I thought should be punished. It would be interesting if the player would always have the option to punish any girls in each scene whether they objectively did something significant or not. He could also do group punishments, like if one girl misbehaves in class they all get spanked.

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

Donor
Jun 21, 2017
I'm new to these types of games. I've played the version that is on this site and it is great so far! Is there a difference in game content between what is available on this site and what is available for people who pay on Patreon or is just the game release date different?

I think it would be a great addition to have more control over which girls are punished and when. There have been so many hallway girls who have had a bad attitude/were rude that I thought should be punished. It would be interesting if the player would always have the option to punish any girls in each scene whether they objectively did something significant or not. He could also do group punishments, like if one girl misbehaves in class they all get spanked.
The version here is the Patreon version.

Silentheart42

May 10, 2019

All the points you raised should be handled in either the next update or a future update. The big boss man is working hard to come out with the update as swiftly as possible.

Jun 5, 2019
And cane too since it has been mentioned couple of times by the headmaster.
Oh I can see the kinda thing I want being added in later, it's just not there yet. Which is a shame, but it's not something I hold against the project... anticipation is one hell of a drug after all.

Jeepster

Apr 17, 2018
Trying to figure out if i need to start a new game. Quick couple question for anyone that may know... :giggle: Ms. Chang is never home at night. (start new game?) Lake says coming soon (start new game?) Reason ask is, not really sure which version game my saves came from. Hope that makes at least a little sense lol

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Trying to figure out if i need to start a new game. Quick couple question for anyone that may know... :giggle: Ms. Chang is never home at night. (start new game?) Lake says coming soon (start new game?) Reason ask is, not really sure which version game my saves came from. Hope that makes at least a little sense lol
Mrs Chang is in the classroom at night.
Lake isn't available yet.
New version coming in a few weeks.

Jeepster

Apr 17, 2018
Mrs Chang is in the classroom at night.
Lake isn't available yet.
New version coming in a few weeks.
Ok, Cool beans, and thanks! Oh and newman never home either lol ..think thats the name. I think i saw a conversation while back about going to the beach or something to do with water lol So i just kept clicking weeks :rolleyes: nothing nothing thinking lake was gonna pop :cool: Guess i'll go hunt down the Chang!

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

Donor
Jun 21, 2017
The following is from Patreon; now, bring on the bitching about what's going to be missing or what people won't like.
I personally think the devs are doing an excellent job with this game, a lot of people don't realise just the immense amount of work that goes into the background of a game like this.
Please remember to keep it civil and respectful, even with your criticism.

Development Update and Revised Release Date
Just a quick update this time to let you guys know we are still working hard on version 0.4. There is still quite a bit left to do, however, I feel confident enough now to set a firm release date for the beta of the 28th June.

I apologise for the delays this month. A lot of time has gone into making new animations which can be an extremely time consuming and laborious process. With every new animation though they get a little bit better and I get a little bit quicker at making them.

With regards to the punishment system, I decided that it was best to implement it just for one girl for this update. Firstly, it will be good to get the coding for the punishment system made and thoroughly play tested for one girl. That way we can use the code as a template for the other girls. Secondly, I think it would be better to actually make some real progress with one girl rather than just having a few extra animations for several girls but with no real progress. As I mentioned already it's Debbie who will be the first up. Expect to see some character development for Debbie and some progress toward reforming her into an obedient student.

I also took a few days away from making animations this last week to focus on making the pictures that Amy mentioned. Got a bit carried away and basically made a whole magazine. It turns out Amy did a little more just pose topless for a few pictures.

We will also be introducing two new girls in the next update. They won't be students at the school but will have the potential to be. I don't want to give away too many spoilers though so you'll have to wait and see.

Altos and Herdone

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Btw, how can the punishment system continues developing the story if girls no longer misbehave???
I mean they have to obey or behave as a result of fearing the punishment which is the point of punishment itself
for "educational" purpose... Unless it can develop as a cue for sexual arousal...
I don't see Debbie, for one, ever behaving, at least not until the end of the game.
I would personally like to see in a future version of the game (we are talking months, maybe years into the future) a second version of the game with all new girls, and perhaps some of these girls returning as student advisors or coaches.
My own game which is currently in development has this kind of future-proofing built into it.

F22232425

Dec 2, 2017
Let's just hope Debbie would not break so easily or maybe she will just seemly obey.
Otherwise, I fear the punishment system will soon lose its purpose if the current toughest girl surrenders
like what the above Development Update says as I am still not sure whether this game will have harem genre.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ritus

Nicke

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2017
Development Update and Revised Release Date

We will also be introducing two new girls in the next update. They won't be students at the school but will have the potential to be. I don't want to give away too many spoilers though so you'll have to wait and see.

Altos and Herdone
Sister and/or daughter with incest patch. "Former roommate", "childhood friend", "neighbor's daughter" without it. Calling it!

Reactions: Small tits are best
4.50 star(s) 248 Votes