newoyujuco

Apr 17, 2019
We will also be introducing two new girls in the next update.
That's bad. That,s how well calculated projects like this turns into paceless sandbox mess, where every character is half made and abandoned. I mean, he already have more than sixteen undeveloped female characters - why add more? For game to be finished one day you need to decrease amount of left to do work, not to increase with adding more

Reactions: sf_dom

JHorcoc6

Jun 10, 2019
It's great that we'll be able to spank Debbie in the next version but I'd really like the chance to get some of the other girls like April and Nina over my knee.

Reactions: piper1396
Jun 5, 2019
That's bad. That,s how well calculated projects like this turns into paceless sandbox mess, where every character is half made and abandoned. I mean, he already have more than sixteen undeveloped female characters - why add more? For game to be finished one day you need to decrease amount of left to do work, not to increase with adding more
I'm sure it'll be fine, the cast kinda needs to be a bit expanded to feel a bit more lively.

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Btw where to type this cheats and why all cheats are xxx
These cheats are for the console.
You should replace the xxx with the amount you want; e.g. 999, the xxx is shown only as an example of where your figures go.
You don't need these cheats as there is a built-in cheat system.
Press the red button that is top right on the replay screen three times.

bolondro2

Oct 12, 2018
I must agree. I don´t belive the game need to grow in width, but in deep

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Btw where to type this cheats and why all cheats are xxx
This was when the VN first came out and we did not have the in-game cheat system.
These cheats are for the console.
You should replace the xxx with the amount you want; e.g. 999, the xxx is shown only as an example of where your figures go.
You don't need these cheats as there is a built-in cheat system.
Press the red button that is top right on the replay screen three times.
Yep and thanks. :love: :cool: :giggle:

AltosandHerdone

Game Developer
Jan 5, 2019
My opinion is that we are creating a whole school so there is no reason to limit ourselves to just the girls we have seen already. Some girls will have plenty of story and character development while others are mostly just eye candy to make the school feel more alive and interesting. For example, there are already several unnamed girls we’ve seen around the school, in the classrooms or the showers, or in mini events etc. The two new girls who I will be introducing fall very much into the eye candy category for the moment. With the potential to have a bigger role later on if my partons are interested. We are continually improving our abilities with this software and that extends to making better character models. I don’t see the problem in breifly showcasing some new character designs and then letting people decide if they want to see more of them at a later stage.

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
My opinion is that we are creating a whole school so there is no reason to limit ourselves to just the girls we have seen already. Some girls will have plenty of story and character development while others are mostly just eye candy to make the school feel more alive and interesting. For example, there are already several unnamed girls we’ve seen around the school, in the classrooms or the showers, or in mini events etc. The two new girls who I will be introducing fall very much into the eye candy category for the moment. With the potential to have a bigger role later on if my partons are interested. We are continually improving our abilities with this software and that extends to making better character models. I don’t see the problem in breifly showcasing some new character designs and then letting people decide if they want to see more of them at a later stage.
You shouldn't need to defend yourself; it's your game; you should make it how you want. There always needs to be a certain amount of flexibility for you to be able to create the game your patrons want, but not at the expense of going too far from your vision of your game.
I've been a patron since the start, and I think this game is spectacular.

Reactions: Shahawk

suurtje

Feb 11, 2018
You shouldn't need to defend yourself; it's your game; you should make it how you want. There always needs to be a certain amount of flexibility for you to be able to create the game your patrons want, but not at the expense of going too far from your vision of your game.
I've been a patron since the start, and I think this game is spectacular.
Agree! Brilliant game, and I think more eye candy is great, as long as 5 - 10 girls get fully fleshed out.

4.50 star(s) 248 Votes