Harem Route

Jan 13, 2018
My opinion is that we are creating a whole school so there is no reason to limit ourselves to just the girls we have seen already.
Or this is just a waste of time to add meaningless content instead of working on core features and completing the game, just for the sake of prolonging development and getting more money.
Adding new girls when you can't even fully interract as intended with existing ones is just that - a waste of time and resources.

Reactions: riktor

AltosandHerdone

Game Developer
Jan 5, 2019
Or this is just a waste of time to add meaningless content instead of working on core features and completing the game, just for the sake of prolonging development and getting more money.
Adding new girls when you can't even fully interract as intended with existing ones is just that - a waste of time and resources.
Perhaps wait and see what we've done before passing judgement. You can tell us afterwards whether the scene was 'meaningless' or an enjoyable addition to the story. I'm entirely certain people are going to enjoy it.

Harem Route

Jan 13, 2018
Shit's free on here bruv, chill. Nobody's forcing you to pay for anything, that's all I'm gonna say.
Oh, I'm very chill. Just stating the obvious - the game's been in development for half a year, give or take, and mechanically there has been barely any progress. A few scenes here and there, sure, but even the punishment scenes haven't been implemented yet, past the tutorial.
I'm just saying that instead of adding more characters, focusing on missing features would undoubtedly add more to the game. But that would also take more effort and ultimately bring less money, so...

But you're right, it's not my problem, since I'm not paying. I'm very much done supporting developers whose monthly progress is "hey, I added a few pics for you to fap".

Josh Spicer

Sep 19, 2018
Honestly, six months with the progress we have is nothing to sneeze at. It's not magnificent or anything but it's not bad by all stretches.

JHorcoc6

Jun 10, 2019
My guess is that the two new girls are going to be part of a plot designed to show us how the admissions process works.

JHorcoc6

Jun 10, 2019
I think it would also be nice to be able to spank Maxine the next time that she comes into the main character's office with her threats to sue or otherwise disrupt the school. An interesting alternative could be to depose her as student president and replace her with a more pliable student, such as Prithi for example.

AltosandHerdone

Game Developer
Jan 5, 2019
I have a question. Will there be some red butts from the spanking in the future?
This is a good question. I figured out how to add the red butt effect for Lucy's spanking from the MC. I think it worked well and I even managed to code it so it faded in the more you spanked her. The problem is it took a long time to make. I had to edit every frame individually using Photoshop. I haven't added in the effect for all the new animations as it would have doubled the time to make each. Potentially adding a whole week to the development time. As much as I'd like to do it for ever animation I don't think it's worth the time at the moment. Perhaps if my patron takes off a little more I can hire someone in to do the menial editing like that. For now though I'll probably just add the effect selectively for certain animations.

Chucke1992

Jun 11, 2017
I wonder what will be repercussions of MC's actions. After all his subconscious told him that he will pay for it.

Josh Spicer

Sep 19, 2018
I wonder what will be repercussions of MC's actions. After all his subconscious told him that he will pay for it.
Technically Ruth posing as his conscious told him that, but considering the MC (at the time anyway) has no guilt for what he's done (seemingly) I doubt there will be much (if any) repercussions.

If anything, he'll be shafted by Ruth for some stupid shit that forces Paul (I'm not saying his last name) to have to fire you but the students will then demand you back (much to Ruth's chagrin). This will then follow by Ruth probably being sluttified or whatever (I just want another parenthesis added in here).

4.50 star(s) 248 Votes