Phil5k

Aug 3, 2018
Bugs and Issues, 0.5 Beta

This was another great update, and I'm already eagerly looking forward to the additional content in the full 0.5 release. I loved the scene with Miss Potts and Faye, and I laughed out loud at the water gun fight. And did anyone else think Claire looked really cute when she kissed the headmaster?

As usual, I've got a few suggestions and issues that I've noted.

1) Water gun fight
To get the water gun fight, it seems you need to unlock both Miss Chang’s formula and Stealing Priti’s Password first. The reason you need Miss Chang’s formula is obvious enough (it’s mentioned at the end of the fight) but why do you need Priti’s password? :confused:

Also, as other people have mentioned, this scene seems to unlock far too early. It's relatively easy to unlock this scene by the first or second weekend, but it takes a LOT longer to get POP=25. Perhaps it shouldn’t be unlocked until e.g. the first or second sports match, so you’ve got some of the backstory about the April/ Charlotte rivalry and you’ve got more popularity? Or maybe after the second dream, so it simply happens later in the game?

2) Debbie's punishments
If you give Debbie a punishment at level 4 with the Very Strict Uniform Policy, removing her skirt (and underwear) gives 4 humiliation points. But if you do the same when she is level 5, it gives 6 humiliation points instead.

3) Amy’s punishments
If you pass the Remove Skirts rule before you give Amy a class punishment, then you go directly to her “tickle” scene and you can’t get her horniness point from her earlier “what’s a masochist” scene. Would it be better to give the horniness point at the second scene instead?

4) Ruth’s capitulation
If you tell yourself that you’re not a villain, but still decide to blackmail her, you don’t get the opportunity to humiliate her afterwards. Not sure if this is intentional or not – you’re happy to pin a naked picture of her on the notice board, but you’re not prepared to demand she pulls up her skirt (?).

5) Weekend working
Samantha is so dedicated to her job that she’s in the office reception during weekends as well as during the week. Not that I'm complaining, seeing more of Sam is always a bonus! :) And the girls are such keen volleyball players that they also like to do volleyball classes on weekend afternoons as well.

Minor issues
6) When you finish the Spanking the English event with Miss Potts in her school girl uniform, you still get a message saying “you have reached the end of Miss Potts content” even though there is now more content in the game.

7) If you hire Trixie through the “second chance” option, when you visit her in the gym on Wednesday morning, you get a message saying that it’s good to see Trixie being a dance teacher more seriously than a lab tech, even though she was never employed as the lab tech.

Axeleen

May 1, 2018
Hi guys I think I finished the last version (got all events discovered except "trixie's second chance") and I've read a lot of the last pages on the thread but couldn't find anything on what's all this about a water gun fight. Is this something from an older update that I forgot about or is this something from 0.5 ? If so, how to unlock it and where ? Thanks a lot

WindIsHowling

Aug 5, 2017
Bugs and Issues, 0.5 Beta

This was another great update, and I'm already eagerly looking forward to the additional content in the full 0.5 release. I loved the scene with Miss Potts and Faye, and I laughed out loud at the water gun fight. And did anyone else think Claire looked really cute when she kissed the headmaster?

As usual, I've got a few suggestions and issues that I've noted.

1) Water gun fight
To get the water gun fight, it seems you need to unlock both Miss Chang’s formula and Stealing Priti’s Password first. The reason you need Miss Chang’s formula is obvious enough (it’s mentioned at the end of the fight) but why do you need Priti’s password? :confused:

Also, as other people have mentioned, this scene seems to unlock far too early. It's relatively easy to unlock this scene by the first or second weekend, but it takes a LOT longer to get POP=25. Perhaps it shouldn’t be unlocked until e.g. the first or second sports match, so you’ve got some of the backstory about the April/ Charlotte rivalry and you’ve got more popularity? Or maybe after the second dream, so it simply happens later in the game?

2) Debbie's punishments
If you give Debbie a punishment at level 4 with the Very Strict Uniform Policy, removing her skirt (and underwear) gives 4 humiliation points. But if you do the same when she is level 5, it gives 6 humiliation points instead.

3) Amy’s punishments
If you pass the Remove Skirts rule before you give Amy a class punishment, then you go directly to her “tickle” scene and you can’t get her horniness point from her earlier “what’s a masochist” scene. Would it be better to give the horniness point at the second scene instead?

4) Ruth’s capitulation
If you tell yourself that you’re not a villain, but still decide to blackmail her, you don’t get the opportunity to humiliate her afterwards. Not sure if this is intentional or not – you’re happy to pin a naked picture of her on the notice board, but you’re not prepared to demand she pulls up her skirt (?).

5) Weekend working
Samantha is so dedicated to her job that she’s in the office reception during weekends as well as during the week. Not that I'm complaining, seeing more of Sam is always a bonus! :) And the girls are such keen volleyball players that they also like to do volleyball classes on weekend afternoons as well.

Minor issues
6) When you finish the Spanking the English event with Miss Potts in her school girl uniform, you still get a message saying “you have reached the end of Miss Potts content” even though there is now more content in the game.

7) If you hire Trixie through the “second chance” option, when you visit her in the gym on Wednesday morning, you get a message saying that it’s good to see Trixie being a dance teacher more seriously than a lab tech, even though she was never employed as the lab tech.
Meanwhile I never get the water gun fight at all - I've probably been through six weekends now on an old save I've carried on from.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: User312

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
Meanwhile I never get the water gun fight at all - I've probably been through six weekends now on an old save I've carried on from.
And you probably wont. The check for the event is too specific and if you passed the level it is looking for, it will not fire. It's been discussed here but no word from the dev if it will be fixed in the next release.

Haley Smith

Jan 16, 2018
Hi guys I think I finished the last version (got all events discovered except "trixie's second chance") and I've read a lot of the last pages on the thread but couldn't find anything on what's all this about a water gun fight. Is this something from an older update that I forgot about or is this something from 0.5 ? If so, how to unlock it and where ? Thanks a lot
Trixies second chance is the fix for not hiring Trixie. The water gunfight v1 is new to this update (should be finished on Friday) You have to walk around on Saturday after you have the maid come over. You need to have progressed the story and have 25 popularity. Before you go hunting though make sure its not already in your replay menu.
(there is a bug that prevents it from happening if it is already in your replay.)

fuckallgirlz

Jun 23, 2018
View attachment 215427

Overview:
In the not too distant future, on a small island nation, a crisis has arisen. The number of students graduating from school has fallen sharply and university places are going unfilled. Faced with the prospect of mass unemployment and potential economic disaster the government is forced to introduce emergency measures. All students over eighteen who failed or were expelled from school are to be forced back into education at a number of special facilities.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2019-08-17
Release Date: 2019-08-17
Developer: Altos and Herdone
Censored: No
Version: 0.5 beta
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Saves from version 0.1 will not work. A new game must be started to avoid the errors. Can skip to day 2 for those who don't want to replay the old content.
Saves from version 0.2 onward will work but you must skip to a new day/period to load the new content.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Others: COMPRESSED

Extras: - Cheats -
Mini Debbie Walkthrough
Thanks to @darkcore for sharing!

View attachment 339132 View attachment 339140 View attachment 339154 View attachment 339142 View attachment 339143
View attachment 339144 View attachment 215442 View attachment 339134 View attachment 339136 View attachment 339138
View attachment 339146 View attachment 215448 View attachment 215449 View attachment 339153 View attachment 339151
Can anyone give me a patch to update 0.4.2 to this version

fuckallgirlz

Jun 23, 2018
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no bitching.

The Headmaster [v0.5 beta] [Altos and Herdone] - Original Size: 1.39GB

Download PC (474MB): - - -

Hey please make a patch to update 0.4.2 to 0.5 version

Nauzhror

Jul 16, 2018
Hey. I don't want to download 1.4 GB, so can you download it, twice, then diff the two versions, and then upload the diff? It'll take about 10x longer than it will for me to just download it, but it won't be me doing the work, so it'll be awesome.

Seriously. That's how these posts read.

Haley Smith

Jan 16, 2018
Hey. I don't want to download 1.4 GB, so can you download it, twice, then diff the two versions, and then upload the diff? It'll take about 10x longer than it will for me to just download it, but it won't be me doing the work, so it'll be awesome.

Seriously. That's how these posts read.
Yes except that some of us have change logs and know how to do what their asking just they sound spoiled. If thedevian wants to he can but I personally won't. (yes I have a patch for everything even upgrading the version)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian and bas

Sillnill

Oct 3, 2018
Debbie 3>4 is broken. No way to get her to 5 humiliation. You get 2 for the T2 undress 1 for patdown and 1 for the camera. Game keeps saying I should get 2 for the camera. It's not the case.

4.50 star(s) 248 Votes