Phil5k

Aug 3, 2018
Is an updated punishment guide for Rachel available?
I've just updated Rachel's quick punishment guide for 0.8.2. It's available here. In addition, the slightly more detailed punishment guide for all the girls (which was already updated) is available here. Enjoy :)

This is an update? Seriously?
Altos has a well-defined release schedule. He releases a beta (which is not designed for general players), followed a week later by his main patreon release. A month after that, he will release the public version, which is available for free and is usually just his patreon release with any bugfixes and small tweaks (like the new UI). In fact, the public version will keep the same version number as the patreon release - so they were called 0.8.2 and 0.8.2Public, specifically to avoid people thinking there is any new content. (Although apparently even that's not obvious enough for some people.)

In this case, there was then an important bugfix, so it got called 0.8.2.1. But honestly, even if you've never played the game before, I'm not sure how many changes you should realistically expect to see between version 0.8.2.0 and 0.8.2.1.

Stubber

Dec 30, 2019
To gamedev: Bro, after handjob's scene with Rachel in man's locker's room (sports center) i have open in her questlog step 7 with private punishment for her, but after several weeks can't catch her sleeping. This is under development or...? Thanks.

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
There are basically three students only with more development time, her, Amy and Rachel, all pretty nice developments, Rachel is very cute as well, but her personality is much more mellow, it's cute to see being all shy and getting confident after MC says he likes her body. Amy events have a different approach, they are not cute, but they are pretty hot, it's fun to see how into spanking she is, and I think her model is one of the best if not the best honey select model that I've seem.
My favorite is Amy, no wait Lucy, um I mean the twins, but Faye is so cute and Rachel is adorable, no really it's Amy, but Charlotte oh my oh my, and Debby has really grown on me and I can't forget about Liz, and the new girl Ada oh those glasses & cute face, Nina is a firecracker, then there is sweet, sweet Emily, Priti can model for me anytime. Can't I just have them all and not pick one?

For reals though, Amy is my favorite and has been from the start, I really enjoyed the last update to her punishment, I've probably wasted 2 weeks of game play, just "punishing" her ass after school each day.

AltosandHerdone nice work on the new UI. I didn't think it needed one, but it looks great.

One question, my quest log says I need to catch rachel sleeping in class again and punish her, 3 weeks of teaching twice a day and she's never slept once. if I call her in at the end of that, it says I've reached the max with her. That a bug / missing update to the quest or is there something else? She's at level 7 at moment.

Nymphonomicon

Jan 10, 2019
Do a little research on the Marquis de Sade, and you'll see what Sado-Masochism truly is. (Go figure...Sadism IS referred to as such because of him, and is obvious the SM part of the acronym) In BDSM terms, the breaking down of mental barriers is quite a basic thing, in one corner of the genre. The umbrella of BDSM casts a far wider net, just like referring to a person as 'religious'. That one word covers a LOT of potential territory, on both sides of the good/evil/indifferent scales. What I have seen in the game so far really isn't much farther out than 50 Shades (which I thought was a comedy lol). Story of O goes deeper into the mental breakdown than is found here. (A LOT deeper) ;)
What are you on about? I was refuting someone else's claim that the game goes in for vanilla BDSM and pointing out that it goes closer to real BDSM (at least closer than the general public perception of what it is and no, I haven't read or seen the Shades film/s) and you decide to sit me down for a lecture and give me a summer reading list.

Reactions: Bearded_NoPants

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Game Compressor
Donor
Sep 18, 2017
The Headmaster [v0.8.2.1] Kompressed

lossy compression was used, so the image quality is slightly worse than the original
Tools: Unren by F95Zone@Sam Cruncher v0.4.1 by F95Zone@bas

PC/MAC (1016 MB): - - - -

Antwit

Dec 20, 2018
so how do i earn influence points with miss Newman?
Follow her, Miss Chang and Ruth´s quests (towels,keys....). Let her punish as much girls as possible.
In other words, play through the game and don´t use to much cheating the points, because some actions in the quests may get impossible otherwise. Search, read, follow and use the Walkthroughs in this thread ;)

PrinceWulf

Mar 3, 2018
so no sex still with any of the students?
Yep, no pussy pounding for students yet.
We are clearly not playing the same game if that's the case. You can bang (I think it was Amy) one of them for months now, and another (I think it was Rachel) since previous update. One via ass while other one gets a treatment which Blutregen denied.

4.50 star(s) 248 Votes