erkper

May 16, 2018
Ada, Helen, Tia

Need more diversity, too many of the girls look too alike atm. I sometimes have to look 2-3 times to decide if a girl in the background is Liz or Lucy, for example.

Reactions: TheDevian

yuserneim

Mar 16, 2019
If my vote counts for anything I'd go (in no particular order) 1. Ada: A student with glasses is a must. I personally would change her hair color (and length) so it doesn't look so much like Sam (nothing wrong with that but it might draw comparisons... How about making her hair long and red?) another route would be making her look just like Sam and turning into her little sis.

2. Tia: There aren't many dark skinned girls in the game and that alone gives her an edge, plus she's beautiful.

3. I'm torn between Helen, Carmen and Zoe. The first fits a niche the game doesn't have rn. Carmen looks adorable and I'd strongly suggest making her Maria Consuelo's daughter (and Donna's nemesis) and Zoe is just too damn cute!

I'm sure any of them will be a great addition to the game!

yuserneim

Mar 16, 2019
Many of the current minor characters (including Alice, Liz, Faye, Nina, Harriet, Charlotte etc) also have stuff written
Nice! I can't wait to see Nina's story... among others.

when I designed the game my original aim was to have two classes of 12 girls each so 24 students (rather than the 16 we have now)
Love the number. I'm guessing Amy's magazine buddies will join eventually... so that's 18 and the three girls from the poll would make 21... nice!!

Most importantly a new bad girl / student antagonist now that Debbie is our Prefect
DONNA, DONNA, DONNA! ( I also think April would make a great heel, Liz too)

erkper

May 16, 2018
DONNA, DONNA, DONNA! ( I also think April would make a great heel, Liz too)
I could see April taking up the gauntlet as Cassandra's partner-in-crime. Liz is just a closet exhibitionist, haven't seen any mean streak to her at all. Donna... I think Donna will fold like a wet towel when someone who isn't impressed with her money and haughtiness (like the MC) steps up - though I would love to see her become the sub she was born to be.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Poll - New Girls

Hi guys,
So after a little tinkering I’ve settled on the final versions for the new models I previewed earlier and it’s time to vote on them. I’ve updated my previous post with the latest version of the new models and I added some extra shots with them in school uniforms (unfortuantely I can’t put an image gallery and poll in the same post).
Please choose your favorite three girls. Patreon doesn’t have a setting for this so I’m just going to have to ask people to adhere to this rule.
With these girls I wanted to add a little diversity to cast in terms of size, shape and skin tone etc and I appreciate that not all of them will be to everyone’s taste. However, please bear in mind that all the girls are entirely optional. Plus if they don’t score well you won’t see much of them. So please respect other people's preferences and no hating on any of the girls. If you don’t like them just don’t vote for them.
A few people have complained that I shouldn't be adding any new girls and I should only be focusing entirely on the existing ones. I understand this concern and I have a number of responses to this which require me to explain my long term thinking a little.
Firstly, I have no intention of introducing these characters immediately and they will have no impact on my short term plans for the game. The next couple of updates will be all about the punishment system and the existing girls with an upcoming focus on the previous poll winners the twins, Amy and Rachel. Many of the current minor characters (including Alice, Liz, Faye, Nina, Harriet, Charlotte etc) also have stuff written that you will see before any of these girls make more than a passing appearance. These things take time to implement and if I’m going to keep things fresh in the long term I need to plan ahead.
Secondly, when I designed the game my original aim was to have two classes of 12 girls each so 24 students (rather than the 16 we have now). You may have noticed that there are a lot of unnamed girls dotted around (in the class, shower room, nurse office etc) these are generally low quality and need replacing. The plan was never to have all of these students as major characters but to have just enough to make the school feel populated.
Thirdly, there are a couple of important characters needed that are essential to the story. Most importantly a new bad girl / student antagonist now that Debbie is our Prefect. Her arrival will shake up the whole school dynamic and introduce some new challenges to the game. Several of the girls here could fit the bill for the character I have in mind and the highest scoring of those girls will likely get that role (I reserve the right to pick which one but the poll will help me decide). If everything goes to plan they will first appear in version 0.7 / 0.8.
The other new girls will be extras or minor characters to begin with (depending on how well they do in this poll) who will hopefully add some much needed diversity to the school. They will also enter the general pool of girls which patrons can vote on in future polls. If they are significantly more popular than any of the existing girls (some of whom have never been particularly popular) then they will jump ahead in the queue and get more content earlier.
I hope that explains my thinking sufficiently and helps assuage concerns that I plan to flood the game with girls without fleshing out the current ones. Nothing could be further from the truth. I have already opted not to take the route of some developers by allowing people to pay to design new characters. I am staying true to my original plans for the game which are insanely ambitious, always have been and always will be.
Altos
For the antagonist, I see Zoe, Arabelle, and now the new Sasha being the most fitting, but as for my favorites, I would have to go with Ada then Zoe, with everyone but Arabelle and the new Sasha coming in close behind. I love redheads, but I like her rework less (still more than blondes though). :whistle:
I could see April taking up the gauntlet as Cassandra's partner-in-crime. Liz is just a closet exhibitionist, haven't seen any mean streak to her at all. Donna... I think Donna will fold like a wet towel when someone who isn't impressed with her money and haughtiness (like the MC) steps up - though I would love to see her become the sub she was born to be.
The twins are pranksters, so with the right motivation I can see them getting a bit worse before they get better.
April could be fitting, and after the water fight, she is more motivated. Donna has some potential. Harriet looks like she could be a 'bad girl', but in a good way. Also, with the right motivation, Maxine could be convinced that causing trouble is best way to help everyone. Alice is not going to be happy with us, we have now taking her panties and forced her to play completely topless in gym from now on. And of course there is Amy, who could be convinced that by being a problem, she will get more and more punishments for her masochism (especially as we get more and more extreme with them).

Reactions: erkper

yuserneim

Mar 16, 2019
April screams "bad girl" but she's been overshadowed up to this point by Debbie. Liz likes to gossip and I could see her trying to influence her friends into doing bad things. I'm thinking her as a kind of "mastermind" of evil and I agree with Donna probably folding but a small "reign of terror" of hers makes lots of sense. There are other options too... Nina is basically a blank character who could be molded anyway the dev see fit, Charlotte is a born leader who could go rogue and if Amy's friends get transfered the three of them could become a group of bullies... I dunno... that's the beauty of the game, everyone has a ton of potential.

Redgy

Jan 17, 2018
I'm the most intrigued about Helen, Ada, and a tough call between Carmen and Zara - more body diversity is always a plus but in the end my love for har dye wins. But I really do hope that Helen gets some love from Patreons, she deserves it <3

Last edited:

Haley Smith

Jan 16, 2018
Okay Just going to say this. Helen is chubby. Helen is beauty. Helen is a bad bad girl. Helen is our new Debbie. Helen vs Amy. Skinny olympian being bullied by chubby beauty. We can even have her be ashamed of her body and train her to be an exhibitionist after we get done training Priti. Maybe even Priti would help in the training.

• Thinking Face

JHorcoc6

Jun 10, 2019
Carmen, Zara, Tia. I generally prefer girls with darker skin.

Of the new possible girls shown Carmen is the most attractive, but I think that overall Harriet is the most attractive shown so far.

4.50 star(s) 248 Votes