RPGM - Abandoned - The Hidden End [v0.2.8b] [Aedirn Studio]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Nosferia

A game that with its pacing, plot and dialogue kept you comfortably glued to the screen, mystery and NTR seems be the best combination ever, or I might just like them a lot. Lovable cast and artstyle, with erotic scenes that ramp up the heat each time a new one comes along just the right amount, nothing like a slow burner of great quality. But this one just ran out of coal... RIP.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

Rex Blue

The Hidden End is a ntr VN about two childhood lovers and the college experience seeking to tear them apart (or at least cuck the guy).

There's not a huge amount of content yet, but it seems to be going for a slow burn type of corruption. The events have been mostly of the accidental exposure type and the player receives a choice as to whether to watch or avoid them. However, there's not much sex content if you choose to avoid the rapey side of ntr.

The other issue is... why RPGM? The story is entirely linear, the only input from the player walking the sprite to the next scene. I think I spent nearly half as much time moving the character as I did reading text. I'd guess it was to cut down on the illusion renders in order to reserve dev time for writing or sex scenes. If it means development can occur more quickly and easily, I suppose it doesn't detract too much, but it's not great.

The horror aspect is has only been teased so far. Not my genre, but that's the way horror is supposed to work, right? The anticipation of fear can be worse than the reality.

Anyway, this game might be worth your time after a few patches if you're into ntr. The story and characters seem thin at the moment, but they might develop with time. The sex scenes are fine if you like illusion and ntr. Since I'm only into sharing and cucking assholes, it isn't for me. I wish Aedirn Studio luck nevertheless.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

mikl35

Played 0.1 so basically played the first few intro scenes. Story so far is good it seems to be slowly ramping up to a corruption/NTR story and didn't just start the gf as a massive slut which is nice to see. Art is nice, the gf is hot, will be able to judge the art more in later updates. It's an RPGM and has most things correct, map so far looks fine, full screen works, it has sprint enabled etc I do wish there were more save slots, not a problem at 0.1 but will be if the game gets longer.
    Overall I'm looking forward to the next update.