4.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Aedirn Studio

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
Good afternoon guys!

Here I bring you the new version of The Hidden End.

After an extremely complicated month I've been able to get this version out, just to say that I hope you enjoy it and if you have any problem or bug please don't hesitate to inform me about them.

This version includes:

- continuation of the main story.

- event: the shooting.

- Optional event: watch out for the joints

- bug fixes

There seems to be a lot of people who have two bugs, the first is that they get stuck when Willow has to talk to her friends about the dance class. The second is that the characters don't show up in the group when they are all supposed to be walking together.

I have tried to fix both of them, but because I personally don't get it in the game I'm just stumbling around, anyway I have implemented a couple of measures that should fix possible bugs.

so is the new version of the game.

Due to the changes I have made to fix these errors I strongly recommend that you start a new game, also try to follow what the characters tell you and go directly to where they tell you to go. If you do that it should not give you any problem, I have tested it more than 20 times without any kind of bug.

sanjita

Nov 29, 2021
Good afternoon guys!

Here I bring you the new version of The Hidden End.

After an extremely complicated month I've been able to get this version out, just to say that I hope you enjoy it and if you have any problem or bug please don't hesitate to inform me about them.

This version includes:

- continuation of the main story.

- event: the shooting.

- Optional event: watch out for the joints

- bug fixes

There seems to be a lot of people who have two bugs, the first is that they get stuck when Willow has to talk to her friends about the dance class. The second is that the characters don't show up in the group when they are all supposed to be walking together.

I have tried to fix both of them, but because I personally don't get it in the game I'm just stumbling around, anyway I have implemented a couple of measures that should fix possible bugs.

so HERE is the new version of the game.

Due to the changes I have made to fix these errors I strongly recommend that you start a new game, also try to follow what the characters tell you and go directly to where they tell you to go. If you do that it should not give you any problem, I have tested it more than 20 times without any kind of bug.
Nice update, hope we get more sex scenes in next update ❤

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of The Hidden End v0.2c.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
minimum system requirements: Android 8.0

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Last edited:
Reactions: crisbr

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
I must say that the first sex scenes was fairly well represented, event though it surprised me the swiftness of how Willow immediately found herself on her knee without being tricked or talked into it...The "preliminary" of a sex scene is what makes a sex scene egregious rather than just good...

Normally these devs spend very little time in describing properly sex scenes with a lot of assets and images, but this one seems to go in the right direction.
[Lisa] game showed that a talented dev should build very rich sex scenes.

Regarding engine and grind, I must say this dev is very smart, he learnt the lesson and the game flows smoothly and still give the RPGM experience of controlling the character, well done.

Knowlton

Feb 23, 2020
Man got to say that the progress of this maybe short in the terms of gameplay but the quality Overshadows it, I love the choices of staying loyal or slowly getting corrupted, Now I'm really excited to see what the future holds for this game :BootyTime:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Aedirn Studio

IsahKeim

Sep 7, 2020
This update was so good. I'm going to say that Willow is more sexy than Leyna from bawdy traditions. The oral was excelent. The main story is great too, the father knowing what is in that town was intriguing, and the mom looks a lot like the faceless woman but... with a face xd. Another thing that I found curious is that in some text they speak in spanish. Why is that? haha. Keep the amazing work!!!!

• Red Heart

botaniq_1

Mar 28, 2020
i don't know why but somehow setting of the previous game was much better in my opinion. Maybe because mcs were somehow isolated from society. And the guys leyna was cheating with were strangers and not mc's best friends
Or it is better to wait for at least 0.8 version, and because the previous game was so great i play this game every time it gets an update

Last edited:

Aedirn Studio

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
This update was so good. I'm going to say that Willow is more sexy than Leyna from bawdy traditions. The oral was excelent. The main story is great too, the father knowing what is in that town was intriguing, and the mom looks a lot like the faceless woman but... with a face xd. Another thing that I found curious is that in some text they speak in spanish. Why is that? haha. Keep the amazing work!!!!
o shit! I'll have to check the dialogs, I've been so focused on trying to fix some bugs that I haven't even noticed the dialog lines.

• Red Heart
Reactions: IsahKeim

IsahKeim

Sep 7, 2020
o shit! I'll have to check the dialogs, I've been so focused on trying to fix some bugs that I haven't even noticed the dialog lines.
haha Don't worry about it. in fact I'm a spanish speaker, I just found it funny. And talking about bugs... I found out that if you use an old save from the version 1.2b or before, the event when Willow meet her roommates keep appearing when you enter the house or the room of the boys. This problem doesn't happen when you start a new game, or at least, stop happening to me after that.

curlyNadine

Jul 17, 2017
I like the new scene! A few lines were in Spanish. After the beach, a had a bug. The girls mentioned to go to the beach..yet before the beach I did not got that dialog.

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes