RPGM - Completed - The Hidden Side of my Prideful Girlfriend [Final] [Yuki Mango]

1. 1.00 star(s)

JacarandaSun

The art is clean enough (there are a few anatomy issues), but by God everything else is horrible. There are very few scenes and many of which are reused. The gameplay is abysmal and infuriating plus the story is fairly shit on top of that. You have to aimlessly walk around and talk to everyone and pray you speak to the correct person. Then after you get past that chapter you have to do it all over again, rinse and repeat, 14 times or so. The only positive is that you can skip everything and just unlock the gallery almost as soon as you start the game.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

Toweke

My first inclination was to give this 1 star, but I'll be generous just because the art was good and so was the translation.
    That said, rarely have I ever played a game so infuriating. There's basically six scenes and you have to click around the entire map, talking to people & going places to figure out how to trigger the next scene. Only, the dev thought it'd be fun to give you not so much as a minor hint as to where you may need to go, it's just "Oh, Kasumi is gone, let me find her!" over and over again. I figured out the first four (in an hour, because I'm stubborn) before coming to the forums to find the last two.

Tldr, the art is good, the premise is solid, the dialogue isn't bad and even the map is decent. What absolutely stinks is not having any damn idea where to go and wasting extraordinary amounts of time figuring it out. I'll add that this is clearly an RPGmaker game and yet the dev has destroyed the default menu, replacing it with some paint monstrosity that only gives you the option to save or close menu; meaning you can't change default run speed, which is a slow walk, so you must either use mouse to run or hold shift while using arrow keys.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

JohnSmith3216

Enjoyed the game, It was a little short, but I appreciated the scavenger hunt like aspect of it. CGs were very good for how few of them there were. Would've been nice if there were more to it. 4/5 got off to it, won't play again.
  4. 1.00 star(s)

gordon101

kind of boring and generic, i find these visual novel style hentai NTR games very boring, lack of having animation sticks out the most, its just pictures i know people don't mind that, but these days come on, feels so little effort went into this, don't waste your time there's better NTR games out there in VN style
  5. 1.00 star(s)

htc89234

I think this is the first time I give a 1 in star rating to any game here.

This is objectively bad. The savescreen looks like it was done in 5 minutes in MSpaint. There's very few scenes, some even reusing art (there's fucking 7 scenes and you're reusing art?!). The game itself is messy if I'm being kind, shitty if I'm being honest. It's hard to know where to go next because exploring isn't rewarded. You can explore as much as you want but you cannot proceed unless you talk to one specific person, which will often give you directions that you may or may not have just come from, and at times that direction won't even advance the story because you needed the line from a different place that was never mentioned. You essentially just explore the small - yet somehow so woefully sparse to the point it feels large - map over, and over, and over, until you can proceed the game. No quest log. No pointers.

It's truly awful.
  6. 2.00 star(s)

rafaellos

Very mediocre game in my opinion. It has 7 boring scenes, boring ntr premise. There is no twist, just standard ntr. Story is boring and short. If at least art was good. Sadly it's big MID.

Art 3/5
    Story 1/5
    Gameplay 2/5 - very slow walking
    Fapability 1.5/5
    Originality 1/5