RPGM - Completed - The Host [v1.0] [GarlichGame]

1. 1.00 star(s)

satanice8

Just terrible, don't even bother playing.
    Terrible audio no emotion, terrible animation (if you can call that animation), boring battles, confusing.

Just move on to another game and be happy with a game that at least tries to deliver something.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

Simp Cattu

The only reason why this game can be considered Completed is that it is functional and has an ending.

Gameplay: 1/5 - It's the most bareboned RPGM project I have seen so far. There are tons of mistakes, it's like the dev made all the maps of this game in less than 5 min. Also, I somehow have maxxed out stats and (virtually) infinite money after starting, which leads to the next point below.

Story: 1/5 - It's too simple and short. With the (supposedly) infinite money I can just buy tons of Love Potion, drug Bastet and get to the happy ending in less than 5 minutes of gameplay, skipping through everything. There is no visual or text guide anywhere, so I just had to spam Interact everywhere. I know that the dev should not handhold the players through everything, but this is purely unintuitive design. As I said above, the dev probably made this entire game in less than a day.

Art: 2/5 - I will admit that the AI arts are quite consistent and somewhat good. It was the main reason that pulled me into trying out this game, but it really means nothing when I can just skim through everything by drugging Bastet with Love Potion.

Effort: 4/5 - I suppose that the dev had an idea, and tried to make that idea comes true - that attitude alone is commendable. I hope they will continue this mindset and make a proper game later, this game is a proof of concept at most.

All in all 1/5 star for the game itself, plus one star for the dev.
  3. 1.00 star(s)

X Death

Oh lord, this is so bad, worse thing ever. all cons no pros. bad ai voice, bad art, bad level making, bad map making, story straight up pulls out from chatgpt i guess its hot garbage, things is half made, animation is buggy. damn i wish i can says anything positive but the thing is there's none.
  4. 1.00 star(s)

Dee1414

This is one of the most low effort games I have played. It strangely has an English voice actress but she is so bad and lifeless it actually detracts from the already rough game. I personally don't mind AI art and this seems like it's okay, but it's like the renders were never even looked at as it's just messy.