4.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Waaifu

Furry Gamer
Uploader
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
HHH_cover.png

Overview:
The player finds themselves in a supernatural brothel. Every round the madam would give the player the choice of three succubus harlots. After picking a harlot, the harlot will then go to her room. Before the player follows, he has to select a gift to take up to her room. Outside the door the player will have to decide on what attitude they will have on entering the room (dominant, submissive, funny, charming…). Then they enter the room and the 'fun' stuff happens. Depending on various factors, the harlot will give the player a good time, a very good time, a terminally lethal time, a bad time, or just eat them.​

Thread Updated: 2023-09-27
Release Date: 2023-09-01
Developer: Many-Eyed Hydra - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.047
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
All: - - - -

Extra:

br1ll14nt3 thanks for the share

screenshot.7.png screenshot.6.png screenshot.10.png screenshot.5.png screenshot.8.png screenshot.9.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Waaifu

Furry Gamer
Uploader
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
Does that count? I mean if the hero is already dead so he can't see himself being savaged?
He was alive during the squeezing. It's a bad end in the game and it was tagged so anyone that's playing it is warned about it.

D

Deleted member 1670392

Please please please don't use sentences like: "Every round the madam would give the player the choice of three succubus harlots." I've seen this mistake time and again. 'Would' is not used like this, and I see a lot of people use it this way. It's awkward and doesn't read well. You should take it out completely and say this: "Every round the madam gives the player the choice of three succubus harlots."

Waaifu

Furry Gamer
Uploader
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
Please please please don't use sentences like: "Every round the madam would give the player the choice of three succubus harlots." I've seen this mistake time and again. 'Would' is not used like this, and I see a lot of people use it this way. It's awkward and doesn't read well. You should take it out completely and say this: "Every round the madam gives the player the choice of three succubus harlots."
Fixed the overview

Julius

Jul 9, 2017
Damn, I can't believe I'm finally playing this. I've been a MEH fan for years, so this is gonna be good. Thanks!

Opinade

Apr 3, 2019
I am wondering if/how you can survive Suffocatrix Mamilla.
Gave her chocolates, went for more submissive as the elegant woman implied she wants.
And there was the "she won't kill you unless you annoyed her if you can hold your breath", but my constitution's also 4, which I'd assume would be the stat for that and I don't think I've annoyed her, yet every time I try even with different mindsets, I always die.

Jan 8, 2018
It's a neat game, but I found the placeholders somewhat annoying, since they dilute the ability to choose actual content. I've had a round where all three were placeholder options, and while it was quick it was also fairly disappointing.

invainat

Jan 17, 2019
I am wondering if/how you can survive Suffocatrix Mamilla.
Gave her chocolates, went for more submissive as the elegant woman implied she wants.
And there was the "she won't kill you unless you annoyed her if you can hold your breath", but my constitution's also 4, which I'd assume would be the stat for that and I don't think I've annoyed her, yet every time I try even with different mindsets, I always die.
Iirc just using a mindset of everything left + chocolate is enough for the first encounter.

Circle0Trick

Jan 9, 2019
Apparently. This includes if you give one to Panta.

you don't get much unique dialogue or anything from it, and it'll then take you right to whatever choice results in your death. at least in Panta an Va's cases. They make one comment and then you skip to as if you'd made fatal choices. Panta even says you'd "requested" being killed by her (you don't if you give the rose.)

Uniquely, Calliophi is partially immune. if you give it to her, she'll ask if you realize what you just did, and if you say 'no,' she'll (literally) act like it never happened. If you say 'yes,' you'll probably wish you hadn't. I only started the game to die in it, and I still felt bad.
'Horror End' enemies girls seem to be immune as well, behaving normally like usual, not giving you a chance to give your gift at all.

Last edited:
Reactions: DevilInside666
4.00 star(s) 6 Votes