HTML The House of Hellish Harlots [v0.047] [Many-Eyed Hydra]

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes
D

Deleted member 1670392

Fixed the overview
A kind anon messaged me and suggested I might be wrong. I think he's right, the sentence was fine beforehand. I thought it was being used poorly because I"m used to seeing it that way, but I was projecting my pet peeve onto the writing! My bad :cry:

Reactions: Waaifu
D

Deleted member 205059

Is it in any way possible to survive Morticia Rose or is she strictly a game over? Managed to survive everyone else so far, but I'm drawing a blank here.

zavijavagg

Oct 9, 2018
Nope. From a look at the code, there's no checks or anything (even for the black rose), it's just the one scene with no variations.

Circle0Trick

Jan 9, 2019
that's good to know. it didn't seem to be affected by anything whatsoever, but i was also thinking i might have been missing something. "really shouldn't pick me" indeed

aesc72

Jun 13, 2020
One of the few Twine games that isn't transformation or sissification. Concept is really cool- fuck a bunch of girls, but each can kill you, and your goal is to survive. Almost like an ironman mode. I saw the author posted on his Patreon yesterday, seems progress is a little slow. Waiting patiently for the next update...

slykoru

Feb 20, 2017
Are there any maledom options? I really like the atmosphere and the concept, but being the sub doesn't really do anything for me.

Walk Cycle

Dec 18, 2018
Are there any maledom options? I really like the atmosphere and the concept, but being the sub doesn't really do anything for me.
I don't think that's possible. The author's content always revolves around femdom horror in some way, the MC always ends up drained of all their liquids, drained of their soul, or outright vored or snu snu'd. I can only think of a handful of his stories with a happy ending for the guy.

shakey2

Mar 6, 2018
Never expected to see that name on this site. I remember reading his stories on Literotica many years ago. And yeah as Ardent_Servant said, things almost always go badly for the guys in his stories. I can only imagine this game isn't going to be for anyone who wants a happy ending for the MC. Considering who the creator is, I have high hopes for the writing quality and story telling in this game.

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes