VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Humbling Experience: Unofficial Ren'py Port [v0.22.2] [GreenGames]

GreenGames

Modder
Dec 31, 2018
Poster.png

Overview:
Once a year, in the friendly town of New Brylenn, there is a big event: The Humbling Experience (THEx.) A select group of students is chosen to participate and it's considered a great honor and a step in the right direction for the developement of the young ones. During THEx the students will gather first hand experience in all kinds of employments and will, without a doubt, get a head start over the rest of the kids in the country.​

Thread Updated: 2019-03-31
Release Date: 2019-03-31
Developer: GreenGames
Original Game: by GreyInu
Censorship: No
Version: v0.22.2
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Known Issues:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - -
Mac: - -

EncDare4.png NudeBeachPictures9.png LifeguardsAssemble91.png MarlenePalmer1.png NudeBeachNico6.png LuciaStory3.png SpankingBath3.png NicoLockerNight2.png YogaClass 1-2.png HinakoFall.png BarEncounter2.png FastFoodCollete3.png NudeBeachPictures6.png DressingMaids5.png FirstMassage4.png NicoSession5.png StripSci-Fi4.png HinakoStory91.png

Mephist

Feb 20, 2018
If it's a remake to just remake to where it ended I'm okay with it. If he's gonna go further with the game after GreyInu left it I'm not agreeing with it. Unless GreyInu is directly involved it won't be the same level of the game since nobody knows where he was going with it and how we wanted the characters to evolve. Some things are better left undone

GreenGames

Modder
Dec 31, 2018
Wow, what is it intended to be, exactly ? A simple Ren'py version to what was before (I mean "abandonned project") ? Or will the story go on ?
Hi, it's just a port game in the renpy engine. I do not intend to continue the story as I have no assets of the game. If GreyInu wants to continue developing the game in RenPy format, I will be happy to help him in further development.
As far as I understand he abandoned the game due to lack of time and lack of monetary support(although the work he did a huge amount, I can not even imagine how he did this one). And RPGM is one of the reasons small support of patrons.
I love this game and believe that if it is RenPy format and if the action with men would be equal action with women, the game would definitely be in the top of the erotic games.

LordofEntropy

Down with Delta-G
Donor
May 8, 2017
Such a great game. While it's cool to move it to Ren'Py, it does seem a bit silly to put effort into it since it seems pretty clearly abandoned. I mean we're going on what, a year or more since there's been any word at all on the source material? But if you're doing it for practice and testing out the scripts and what not for porting RPGM games to Ren'Py, then I get it :)

Silver1

Feb 7, 2017
Was wondering if someone would remake this game, this is a really fun game, pity the updates stopped.

rykdragon

May 3, 2017
Why someone bother himself for this game? Its nonsense! If he has free efort to spent use another ongoing rpg project or dont. I tthink ı dont care because ı like rpg games in rpg form. So good luck to your project who waiting this.