Should I change wendy's face for more beautiful appearence? (not her fashion style)

• Redesign her

Votes: 99 48.3%
  • Keep her the way she is

Votes: 53 25.9%
  • I don't mind both way

Votes: 69 33.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Reına's DESIRE.png

Overview:
You start a thrilling journey leaving your hometown behind to pursue your dreams in a new city. Filled with anticipation and excitement, you enroll in the university and join the prestigious hockey team, eager to make a name for yourself.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2023-10-29
Release Date: 2023-10-24
Developer: puppiesandboobies - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.2.5
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Formerly known as "The Icebreaker"

NEW UPDATE DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -

Extras: Fan Sigs

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

reinadesire9.png Screenshot (701).png Screenshot (653).png reinadesire15.png Screenshot (661).png reinadesire10.png reinadesire8.png reinadesire5.png reinadesire1.png reinadesire14.png reinadesire3.png reinadesire2.png reinadesire7.png reinadesire11.png reinadesire13.png preview16.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Jonah Arkon

Sep 22, 2017
Sorry Dev and his team, and ya I understand this is fiction. However, the art is over proportional and exaggerated to a point of disgust. Not to be hard the concept is workable and no offense to the artist some of the work is not bad. But the oversized proportions are just a large turn off along with many other items which I will not go into as they are personal choices and follow a stricker code than most people. I wish you the best of luck but I will be ignoring this. Thanks for the share.

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Sorry Dev and his team, and ya I understand this is fiction. However, the art is over proportional and exaggerated to a point of disgust. Not to be hard the concept is workable and no offense to the artist some of the work is not bad. But the oversized proportions are just a large turn off along with many other items which I will not go into as they are personal choices and follow a stricker code than most people. I wish you the best of luck but I will be ignoring this. Thanks for the share.
No one asked.

3.00 star(s) 9 Votes