Zamzam

May 21, 2018
Hello, any idea how to get memoir stage 2 "Village girl, Hana" ?
I've spoken to the people in the stage but not unlocked it, so i was wondering how to get it.

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
What kind of program would one use to extract images - but cutscenes and character assets - of this particular game?

Noiremka

Feb 8, 2018
What is the mirror's event? I found it in Picture archive.
And analysis glasses from the sandbox O_O

duckdong

Mar 15, 2019
At the ending there is a dialog with Olivia which is untranslated. Anyone know what she said especially the green text?

Also I can't seem to get the cheat code on the snake eyes title screen working

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
At the ending there is a dialog with Olivia which is untranslated. Anyone know what she said especially the green text?

Also I can't seem to get the cheat code on the snake eyes title screen working
I don't even know what people mean by "snake eyes title screen" in the first place. would like to learn, actually.

duckdong

Mar 15, 2019
I don't even know what people mean by "snake eyes title screen" in the first place. would like to learn, actually.
I just figuerd it out myself. At the title screen you can press the eyes of the snake. If you press the right code you'll unlock a hidden menu.

Reactions: Hyeonmie

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
I just figuerd it out myself. At the title screen you can press the eyes of the snake. If you press the right code you'll unlock a hidden menu.
Damn, that snake is barely visible in my screen - i only noticed it now after you pointed out it should be there....o_O

Just used the sequence: left left right left left right left left right

And it opened all memoirs and some stuff on sandbox mode.

aliennaire

Aug 8, 2017
When you unlock "wanted" mission in stage 3 you can come back to stage 1 and meet Hana the second time. Since I chose to let her pass by buying her ticket in first encounter, she return my money and give me flower. My question is what would she do if you chose to grope her in the first encounter?

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
When you unlock "wanted" mission in stage 3 you can come back to stage 1 and meet Hana the second time. Since I chose to let her pass by buying her ticket in first encounter, she return my money and give me flower. My question is what would she do if you chose to grope her in the first encounter?
Must admit that no idea. that said, the game has a bunch of saves already loaded, who knows, you could use one of them to check out on that, i guess.

duffbeer

Feb 27, 2017
I'm well progressed into the game, well into stage 4, but I can't for the life of me meet Hana in stage 1. It just never triggered. Any tips?

granjam

Jan 8, 2018
I'm well progressed into the game, well into stage 4, but I can't for the life of me meet Hana in stage 1. It just never triggered. Any tips?
Try buying the flags from the merchant. At the start of your work, go to your inventory and click on the flags until you put out the red flag to filter out the male. It should increase your chances.

Reactions: roriocas
4.40 star(s) 136 Votes