Zamore

Jun 27, 2022
Ok, I don't know why but there are some people with problems using the patch so here is some in depth explanation...
Uncensor patch is already unpacked.

Your freshly Downloaded game will look likes this.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Then we will extract the Uncensor patch in said data folder and it will look like this.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And that's it.
I can't install the uncensored patch, I can't find the mentioned files

Ícone Verificada pela comunidade
1712538514040.png

The Butler

May 3, 2017
I can't install the uncensored patch, I can't find the mentioned files

View attachment 3520584
View attachment 3520587
As it's unclear on the OP.

Game version 1.75 (Original JP version) - You will only need the uncensor patch for this version
Game version 1.04 (Licensed and uncensored by KaguraGames PS: Game version is 1.75). - Sold on Steam

Reactions: Cirro84

theangrybeaver

Jun 18, 2021
I'm not getting any audio... i have sounds with other games / videos. checked drivers.
just seems to be this game. anyone know of a fix?

devilmaydie770

Nov 3, 2018
i apologize, but the link should be now downloadable by anyone, if you still cannot download let me know. i will make a different website to download with :)

Reactions: Choyz

IEatGuitars

Oct 11, 2019
I got this error while marking an NPC, how do I fix it?
The error appeared because the game couldn't find the png file for her hypnotized face when marked. My guess is you should find the "c32_MobWomanA_F0m.png" file in the game's picture folder and rename it into "c32_MobWomanA_F0 - copiam.png" (as shown on the error note).

Reactions: Cirro84

ShannonKun

Apr 30, 2019
So sorry to ask for a link again this discord is the hardest thing to access istg

Here you go.

Also, enable private conversations. I stopped posting links that expire here. Feels like spam.
Next time someone asks I'll just send a PM.

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
You did not know that Kagura is part sweet baby inc.
...which is the enemy. Ty for pointing that out.

I'm curious:
What WINE config does work with the latest version of this game, now that it seems completed?
Did anybody try to run other Wolf RGP games with functioning WINE configs under Linux?
If so - which ones in particular, with what WINE configs?

Really want to test a few WRPG games to see if I can make them run. Seems some mems here had success already.

Last edited:
Reactions: Masked Rider EROS

TrapEnthusiast

Apr 22, 2021
This thread is confusing as hell. Could someone with more knowledge enlighten me on where I can find the most complete version/patch for this game? Thanks in advance!

Koonapanda

Dec 20, 2021
This thread is confusing as hell. Could someone with more knowledge enlighten me on where I can find the most complete version/patch for this game? Thanks in advance!
If you want a simple game You can download it from the home page. But what if you want a game that adds extra characters? You need to search for game downloads in Spanish.

4.40 star(s) 138 Votes