TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Is there a way to play it on android by any chance ?
Wolf can't be ported so unfortunately not.
Bugfixes is one thing, significant features that add considerable amounts of new content that could necessitate a replay...
So far you haven't had to restart.
Is the 1.32 uncensor patch funtional with version 1.36?
You can't just swap the .wolf over you have to unpack and merge them, otherwise some new things will be missing.
How do you get the hana mission on the second stage?
You have to wait until you get to the last stage.

TimeWalker

Jul 2, 2017
The Butler's hasn't been updated for a while, but there hasn't been that much new since then.

You could unpack the patches and games .wolf files with , see if the images still match up so can be just swapped over. Rename the original .wolf files to something like Picture.wolf.old so the game uses the unpacked folders.
How did you do it? I couldn't find the executable anywhere. also I don't know any application that can run those files in wolfdecryption.

TimeWalker

Jul 2, 2017
Is the 1.32 uncensor patch funtional with version 1.36? I know it says only to use it with 1.32, but is it close enough?

I don't think we should do that. "Has a playable ending" is quite simply not the same thing as "Complete" by any measure. A game needs to be feature-complete before we put a "Complete" tag on it. Bugfixes is one thing, significant features that add considerable amounts of new content that could necessitate a replay to see it is another- if I'm leaving a game until it's Complete before I play it, it's because I want to play the optimal version from my first playthrough. Slapping the "Complete" tag on a game that is, quite bluntly, not complete is misleading and annoying.
nope, you are wrong...the complete means that the game reach it ends. if the devs decide to go further or not is up to them. they may stop, or they may continue, or even halfway through then suddently drop it. no one can judge them because when they decide to make the game they already aiming for this ending. Other than that, extra content is just act like a dlc. no more no less. you are the one that did misleading in first place not the thread nor developers.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
ok, so I did merge them...what should I do next? using wolfencrypt?
You don't need to pack the folders back up, unless you really want to. Just delete, rename or move the games original .wolf files so the game uses the new folders with the uncensored images.

Reactions: TimeWalker

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Alright, I may be stupid, but how do you use the prostitution system?
Go into tools and you should (if it's unlocked) see the prostitution button above your items, press it to start negotiations.

Jash83

Jun 8, 2019
nope, you are wrong...the complete means that the game reach it ends. if the devs decide to go further or not is up to them. they may stop, or they may continue, or even halfway through then suddently drop it. no one can judge them because when they decide to make the game they already aiming for this ending. Other than that, extra content is just act like a dlc. no more no less. you are the one that did misleading in first place not the thread nor developers.
Wow, that was a smart comment. Starting with "nope, you are wrong". Well, you sure told me! I mean, who am I to argue with an argument like that! I mean I thought I was right, thank fuck you're here to tell me I'm not! And then you pointed out that I'M the one who's being misleading! Wow, there's no comeback against "no u", is there?

"Completed" means COMPLETED. Do I need to get you a dictionary? "having all parts or elements; lacking nothing; whole; entire; full" A game is not completed just because it has a playable ending any more than an Early Access title on Steam would be considered a full release just because you can see its ending.

So to put it in terms you can understand: nope, YOU are wrong.

openSquadw4

Jan 8, 2018
when update is come like this , why is not alredy patched .. I try last version patch but i have green errors message

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
when update is come like this , why is not alredy patched .. I try last version patch but i have green errors message
If you mean The Butler's uncensoring mod then isn't always updated for the latest version of the game. That's why you'll probably get errors if you used it as it is on anything past the 1.32 version, like it says at the top of it's post.

Porcinet

Oct 12, 2019
I don't get it at fisrt i was doing the right thing but now i click on a weapon they don't want to give it so i click on false and after that it say "denial of traffic, no explenation " when i clicked with the physical examination

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I don't get it at fisrt i was doing the right thing but now i click on a weapon they don't want to give it so...
I always get that bug on (I think) stage three. I thought they were joking at first but you could try what Stupidkiller suggested. Slap them hard on the butt, they may change their mind and hand over the weapon if you click on it again.

Reactions: Porcinet

TimeWalker

Jul 2, 2017
Wow, that was a smart comment. Starting with "nope, you are wrong". Well, you sure told me! I mean, who am I to argue with an argument like that! I mean I thought I was right, thank fuck you're here to tell me I'm not! And then you pointed out that I'M the one who's being misleading! Wow, there's no comeback against "no u", is there?

"Completed" means COMPLETED. Do I need to get you a dictionary? "having all parts or elements; lacking nothing; whole; entire; full" A game is not completed just because it has a playable ending any more than an Early Access title on Steam would be considered a full release just because you can see its ending.

So to put it in terms you can understand: nope, YOU are wrong.
so you means that those games without dlc was a half ass product? or similar to "FF7" because it didn't reach the "Real Boss" or "Farcry5" because the ending was in "New dawn"? or payday2 is nothing because it didn't even have an ending? or csgo which don't even have a story to begin with? Completed means when you set up a goals, you got there...that's their goals. now they just looking back to fix bugs. if thing went well, they add extra thing in. Second the term early access didn't mean it was complete or not. it is just the early state where they tease their viewer what their product is about then gather opinion to enhance. You should google yourself...not me.
here is the definition of "COMPLETED": Having all the REQUIRED or customary characteristics, skills, or the like: consummate: perfect in kind of quality.
source:
It didn't mention about if people adding extra stuff that didn't influence the REQUIRE standard. or to be clear...if thing doesn't need to achieve the ending means it is NOT REQUIRE. like in this game, no matter if you played old ver or new one. the require to archieve the ending is the same. with minor scenes and new designs. you can skip if you already have older version like 1.32.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gorlami

Mandalore777

Oct 7, 2019
Gees, 2 new pages in 1 day, usually lucky to get 2 posts in 1 day.

Is the 1.32 uncensor patch funtional with version 1.36? I know it says only to use it with 1.32, but is it close enough?

I don't think we should do that. "Has a playable ending" is quite simply not the same thing as "Complete" by any measure. A game needs to be feature-complete before we put a "Complete" tag on it. Bugfixes is one thing, significant features that add considerable amounts of new content that could necessitate a replay to see it is another- if I'm leaving a game until it's Complete before I play it, it's because I want to play the optimal version from my first playthrough. Slapping the "Complete" tag on a game that is, quite bluntly, not complete is misleading and annoying.
I totally understand and agree. I put off my playthrough as well for a few months while waiting for new updates to be released. However there are 2 points for you to consider.

As of now, the game may actually be complete because the dev has put the game on hold, he did say he wanted to add more, but he also said a lot of other things that never came about. He also seems to be wanting to start on another project so I wouldn't be surprised if this was the final version and it just gets abandoned.

And secondly. The game basically is feature complete anyways, as in there is nothing broken and no sign of content that isn't working or unlockable yet. All the new stuff feels like stuff the dev decided to tack on afterwards, like some sort of free DLC update, and not like something that was sorely missing. I have to do a replay myself soon because I played before prostitution was added, but it never felt like it was missing in the first place.

4.40 star(s) 139 Votes