Xillonen

Jan 2, 2020
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
NOTICE
This patch was made for v1.36 so make sure you are using the same version to avoid having problems.
And only females were uncensored.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Main Pack: G.Drive | Mega
Info: Examination and Paula Cg,
CGPACK : G.drive | Mega
Info: All cgs .
Sex Animation : G.drive | Mega
Info: The small animations during sex stuff on examination and also changes True/False buttons to OK/Deny.
All in one : G.drive | Mega
Info: All of the above.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​
Repository: G.drive | Mega
Info: Online mod folder, for quick download.
AIO Loose files - G.Drive | Mega
Info: To make sure the game use Loose files move the corresponding .wolf pack out of that folder.

Samples:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Install:
------------------------------------------------------------------------​

I don't suppose there's an uncensored version for 1.36 anywhere? I realize this post is almost a year old...
Of course I tried to use the mod for the latest version and at one point I couldn't progress anymore...
Just wondering if anyone bumped into one so far? Thanks.

• Haha
Reactions: Dovz999

Dovz999

Nov 17, 2019
I don't suppose there's an uncensored version for 1.36 anywhere? I realize this post is almost a year old...
Of course I tried to use the mod for the latest version and at one point I couldn't progress anymore...
lol read what you just posted

Dovz999

Nov 17, 2019
I...did? I don't see your point. I was only re-confirming that it does not work. Was not saying it's supposed to.
I think you're missing my point/question. I'd suggest you read it again.
Well to be fair "doesn't work" isn't much to go by.
Edit: Hate to pull this card but I wanna pull it at least once, forgive me. Works on my machine :)

• Haha
Reactions: Fer99

The Butler

May 3, 2017
Although the post is pretty old, I'm always updating it (whenever the game is updated and the mod stop working or break something).
To be sure when the mod was last updated, always check the Changelog and you will see when the post was updated and what changes were mades.
That's the reason I made the changelog in the first place.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 136 Votes