Aug 27, 2019
would love a game exactly like this. played contraband police, and wouldve loved a mod for it. seen a game with a female mc that has a similar premise, but i found it boring asf. would love a game exactly like this premise with bi content like this too. or a mod that adds more content, ass licking, animation improvements and such
if there's anything that would improve this game, it would be femboys and better animations.

Reactions: Kezza329

Strvgamer

Mar 7, 2024
how can i do the last quest of stage5, the truth? i can found richard and stuck there
Sorry for bad english
You need to talk with Vivi in stage 3 (he comes first in line to argue), then talk with Chrisia in stage 1, wait for the inspection day and proceed to stage 5, from there you need to proceed as usual and once you are done with the day, Olivia comes in. When she does, finger her anus and a capsule will fall out triggering a final cutscene pretty much story-wise.

M1st3r_Dumpzt3r

Mar 1, 2023
I ended up buying the game on Steam since it was on sale, and I decided to install the official patch because I didn't know if the fan one was going to work. Turns out I didn't like it as much as the fan one, and it sucks cause it also affected the pirated exe and I don't know how to revert the changes. I've tried uninstall the Steam ver and reinstalling the pirated one, but it didn't work. Does anyone know if this is reversible or I'm stuck like this?

1711636323527.png

devilmaydie770

Nov 3, 2018
Just a head up to anyone who is confused about the mod and whatnot for 1.75, if you download the 1.75 version off the first post, it is already pre-patched with "procrastinatus patch", which you can check the first page and use the mod page to check what it includes but basically it far more better than using the AIO alone and/or machine translations no offense to AIO patch. My only suggestion is grab the AIO and extract only "expansion" folder which contains the "VN" portion to be uncensored if you want this game to be uncensored as much as possible. procrastinatus make this game not vanilla version of the game however it not so drastic that breaks the vanilla game play if that make sense. i hope this make sense and will clear up for new people who plays this to be not confuse and thinking you need to extract and use all mods etc..

bengamen

Dec 12, 2018
Just a head up to anyone who is confused about the mod and whatnot for 1.75, if you download the 1.75 version off the first post, it is already pre-patched with "procrastinatus patch", which you can check the first page and use the mod page to check what it includes but basically it far more better than using the AIO alone and/or machine translations no offense to AIO patch. My only suggestion is grab the AIO and extract only "expansion" folder which contains the "VN" portion to be uncensored if you want this game to be uncensored as much as possible. procrastinatus make this game not vanilla version of the game however it not so drastic that breaks the vanilla game play if that make sense. i hope this make sense and will clear up for new people who plays this to be not confuse and thinking you need to extract and use all mods etc..
So I played through a bit of the game without the mod and then put the mod in, one thing the mod seemingly changed that I can't figure out how to resolve is it became borderless/unable to drag the window, even when I hit f11 to stop fullscreen, is there a setting that controls that?

4.40 star(s) 136 Votes