TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I'm having trouble encrypting my edits.
All I've ever done is some simple unpacking. Combining the old uncensor with a new game, leaving the .wolf files as just folders (and removing the .wolf ones). Can't help with any repacking I'm afraid.

Mandalore777

Oct 7, 2019
I'm having trouble encrypting my edits.

I tried compiling my edits with 'Editor 2.24z', to replace system.wolf. But the images were just blank in-game.

My Steps:
  1. Make edits with Gimp. Export as png. No metadata checkboxes (transparncy, comments).
  2. Open Wolf editor 2.24z. File - create game data - encrypt some - select Systemfile - OK
  3. wait.
  4. copy new systemfile.wolf override old one.
  5. go in game. have sex. the cum sprite is pretty much transparent / missing.
  6. There is no error message

Any help would be great!
I think you're going about it in a strange way. Just get DXADecode, it's included in the PCP download, and then drop the .Wolf files onto the DXADecode exe file and it should unpack them into a folder. There you have all the unpacked PNG's. Most image files are in picture, but some aren't so unpack and check through all of them. Rename the .Wolf's so they aren't called anymore then move the unpacked folders into the data folder so they are called instead. The game can call from folders so re-encoding them into new .wolf files is a waste of time.

I'm not sure what you are trying to do with step 2 there. But IIRC you don't need to use the editor to edit art assets. Just use image manipulation software on the files.

dusty stu

Jan 24, 2018
I think you're going about it in a strange way. Just get DXADecode, it's included in the PCP download, and then drop the .Wolf files onto the DXADecode exe file and it should unpack them into a folder. There you have all the unpacked PNG's. Most image files are in picture, but some aren't so unpack and check through all of them. Rename the .Wolf's so they aren't called anymore then move the unpacked folders into the data folder so they are called instead. The game can call from folders so re-encoding them into new .wolf files is a waste of time.

I'm not sure what you are trying to do with step 2 there. But IIRC you don't need to use the editor to edit art assets. Just use image manipulation software on the files.
awesome

PaganWarlord

Jan 5, 2019
I finished the entire game in 8 hours. I... I think I am qualified to run a border check now. Have I found my true calling in life?
Sure, but you might want to start in some third world dictatorial backwater country, your career in any civilized country could be short unless you have friends in right places.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Para

Apr 24, 2017
Sure, but you might want to start in some third world dictatorial backwater country, your career in any civilized country could be short unless you have friends in right places. Even USA/Mexico border might have some standards now that orange dude is no longer in charge.
That didn't need the political hit at the end.
We're here to fap, not to debate.

PaganWarlord

Jan 5, 2019
That didn't need the political hit at the end.
We're here to fap, not to debate.
You are right, even though I didn't say whenever it was right approach or not(to be more precise, hell if I know what is right or wrong in the bigger picture), saying that it whatever was happening there was not "standard" procedure could not sit right with some people, and It wasn't really my intention to rile anyone up.

Haha201

Dec 16, 2020
If you are clueless on last objective in stage 5, 'about finding the truth and arresting the criminal'. You have to do stage 5 on inspection day (day after holiday) and then you will encounter the criminal. When you do, not to spoil too much. Search every clickable surface on the body.
Can't find the real crimminal at all, can you tell me who it is?

Reactions: mate442004

gui43

Mar 15, 2019
hey guys help me, how to get hana' memories in stage 1? Thanks
If you are asking about hana's memories in stage 2 you first need to unlock all the 5 stages to get the memory

Now if you are asking about hana's first encounter that is ez to find

mate442004

Jan 3, 2021
If you are asking about hana's memories in stage 2 you first need to unlock all the 5 stages to get the memory

Now if you are asking about hana's first encounter that is ez to find
i don't know how to get that memories lmao :(, now i'm stuck

Water Master

Aug 19, 2018
hello just wondering which version of the game I should download? the normal one or pcp one?
I'd go for the one that supports procrastinatus' patch if only because the game by itself felt pretty barren. Procrastinatus gives some needed changes to spice the game up.
But that's my opinion

Reactions: ray3dave
4.40 star(s) 136 Votes